Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask

When your active lifestyle is hard on your hair, it can look and feel overworked: dull, brittle and lifeless. This velvety mask is made to replenish and infuse deep moisture, leaving your hair revitalized, touchably soft, recharged—and ready to take on the rest of your day.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Moroccan Rhassoul Clay
  • Aloe Juice
  • Cactus Flower

How To Use

After using the Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo, massage Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask gently into clean, wet hair, giving love to your ends. Leave the mask on for 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse well. You can also put on a plastic cap, and sit under a warm hooded dryer for 10 to 15 minutes for a deep treatment. Use once a week as a system with the Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo.

Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul) Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene, Glycerin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. Ingredients may vary.

I have thin fine hair would this work for me? And what exactly are the benefits of this one?
How does this work?
Is it safe to use on curly hair? What are the ingredients?
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Again, I recently discovered that I need more protein in my hair regimen. However, when I need a moisturizing hair mask this will be at the top of my list. I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells after I deep condition with this. I love this product. It’s very moisturizing, and it has amazing slip.
Greenacres, FL
Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask uploaded by Sasha P.
So I bought this to try to see how it will work in my hair and I like it it was really nice it left my hair soft and gentle and easy to manage the only thing is that the smell is not that pleasant but it’s not that bad that takes over
Silver Spring, MD
This hair mask was just okay...it provided decent slip and moisture to my hair but I wasn't "wowed" by the results. My expectations were high for this product due to the price point and since I really enjoyed the shampoo from this same line. Wouldn't repurchase.
Brooklyn, NY
This hair mask is AMAZING. I use it once a week and it leaves my hair soft and smooth. It works quickly, so I don’t have to sit around with it on my head for a long time. It’s done in 5 minutes. I use with my regular shampoo and the results are A+!
Absolutely the best in the Carol's Daughter line for coarse kinky hair when you want your curls to pop! I used it with the shampoo and conditioner and it is now a staple in my cabinet, and i've used a ton of Carol's Daughter before. 5-star!
Flint , MI
Carol’s Daughter Rhassoul Clay Hair Mask is a great deep conditioner. It has great ingredients like Rhassoul Clay, aloe juice, and cactus flowers. It leaves hair feeling soft and moisturized. Plus it smells great!
Phoenix, AZ
This is probably my favorite hair mask. The packaging is beautiful and the size is decent. The smell is phenomenal. I love everything about this mask especially how is truly leaves my hair feeling super moisturized.
2188 SW Algiers st
This product works great and I would definitely buy out again. When using this product I have to use alot but it moisturizes my hair form root to tip. It works like a conditioner but times 10. 10/10 would recommend
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this hair mask. It’s thick, smells really nice, leaves your hair feeling like silk, and adds lots of moisture. Kind of pricey, but the jar can last a while if you don’t use a lot of product (depends on the needs of your hair).
This mask is SO softening and hydrating, I’m obsessed with it. I find it affordable. I wouldn’t change this product at all. The packaging is convenient. I’m extremely satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...