Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask uploaded by Racheal M.Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask uploaded by Amanda M.Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask uploaded by Dyan L.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

When your active lifestyle is hard on your hair, it can look and feel overworked: dull, brittle and lifeless. This velvety mask is made to replenish and infuse deep moisture, leaving your hair revitalized, touchably soft, recharged—and ready to take on the rest of your day.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Moroccan Rhassoul Clay
  • Aloe Juice
  • Cactus Flower

How To Use

After using the Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo, massage Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask gently into clean, wet hair, giving love to your ends. Leave the mask on for 3 to 5 minutes and then rinse well. You can also put on a plastic cap, and sit under a warm hooded dryer for 10 to 15 minutes for a deep treatment. Use once a week as a system with the Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo.

Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul) Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene, Glycerin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. Ingredients may vary.

• Can this be used as a deep conditioner with a heating cap...1 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on curly hair? What are the ingredients?1 Answers
  • How long do you leave this in your hair before rinsing it...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Free using this my hair seems to be brand new compared to alternative my hair I can s e the difference right when applying and when u rinse it’s amazing I bought this at cvs hey had a sale and I had coupons and I would definitely buy them again
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
Decently priced, smells absolutely wonderful. Very earthy yet sweet. Smell lasts a while. Very thick consistency, a little bit of slip but mostly just heavy conditioning goodness. Softens natural hair & maybe lightly color treated hair. No immediate results on very bleached damaged hair but can be obtained with frequent use.
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
It's just woow, amazing product that can transform your hair from 0 to 10 in a short period, I buy it from Ross with just 6,99$, my hair was damaged and very dry so in just 3 months it woks with me and I'm satisfied for the final result
Cheryl K.
New Windsor, NY
I love this product. I have stayed away from this brand because of the high price point however, that was a big mistake. I've tried cheaper brands and let me tell you this one is worth every penny. It glides through my hair like butter. The moisture is wonderful and I love the light scent of the mask. Your hair will thank you.
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
This mask is awesome! The smell is nice, almost like a powdery light smell. It’s great for multiple uses during the week and leaves your hair so moisturized and soft if you leave it on for just 30 mins under a hair cap.
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
I just finished the entire jar and this stuff is amazing. I like that it has a mild smell but pleasant. I bought this at Target and will buy again. It is thick and coats the hair well. I feel that it is hydrating but also strengthens my hair. I use this when I feel like my curls need some TLC. It’s hydrates and brings my hair to life and stops breakage in its tracks
Nita S.
Boerne
This clay mask is AMAZING!! I can't recommend it enough if you have dry, or damaged curls/kinks hair. This hair mask leaves my fine, low porosity 3B curls really soft and hydrated. I have protein sensitive curls and this deep conditioner does not make my hair feel stiff or straw-like and it rinses out easily without feeling heavy and leaving any sticky residue behind. It might be a little heavy for wavy hair, but is definitely a must have for curly/kinky hair!
Lala J.
Euclid, OH
I've never use this product before but I am willing to try it one day when I get a chance to do so , it looks like a good product, I've read everything about this product and it seems that it's good to use on the daily basis, that's why one day I will try this product.

Elizabeth S.
Holy Mother of God, this mask is AMAZING.
AMAZING.
I have dry, coarse hair to begin with, add on top of that that I'm trying to nurse over-bleached hair back to life. It's a desperate situation. I left this on for 2-ish hours with some Argon oil and notices a MAJOR difference. My hair was softer and my ends were smoother - after one use.
Monica C.
Riverdale, IL
I am a African American with natural hair. I love looking for and trying products that benefit my hair texture. This product is amazing it brings out the natural texture and definition of my hair. My hair looks amazing after using this product
Wilmarie U.
Orlando, Fl
I have never used i..where can I look for it so I can try it out?
Vanissa M.
Albemarle, NC
Is this product good for relaxed hair
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Can this be used as a deep conditioner with a heating cap for ultimate hydration?
Dona M.
Waltham, MA
Does this product work well on fine hair ? Does it help with hairfall?
Nicole S.
Washington, DC
Is this okay for color treated hair as well?