Carol's Daughter® Rhassoul Clay Enriching Conditioner For Overworked & Over-washed Hair

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Living an active life can leave your hair looking unbalanced and overworked: dry, dull and depleted. This shine-boosting conditioner is made to restore essential moisture and softness to tired strands, revealing healthier-looking hair. Get one step closer to balancing out your day.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Behentrimonium Chloride, Sclerotium Gum, Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul) Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glyceryl Stearate, Linalool, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Limonene, Geraniol, Glycerin, Citronellol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Cereus Grandifl orus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. Ingredients may vary.

Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
This is such a good conditioning product. I received a free sample of Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Enriching Conditioner from Pinchme.com But I am leaving a honest review entirely on my own. I enjoyed this product very much. First and foremost I was pleased to realize  when reading the advertisement that it was natural and a healthy for you product for my hair. At first when applying the product you will be very impressed of the smell. it was very relaxing and even after leaving the shower it followed me around for several days. At first glance you will notice the product is a strange color and texture but as you apply it you will realize it makes your hair very smooth and lightweight. I recommend you pair it with the Carols Daughter Rhassoul Clay Shampoo for the best results. I don't know that my hair has ever been this shiny and healthy. I got many compliments over the two weeks I used the sample. A five star review, for a five star product!
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
I am so impressed with Carol's Daughter, it will be hard to contain my excitement to keep a review believable! Anyway, my hair is entering this strange stage between years of processing and dyeing, and now aging and white & silver strands coming up with totally different texture, it just needs help. The Rhassoul Clay Shampoo & Conditioner worked miracles for my hair! After just one use, my hair was softer, shinier, clarified, and healthier looking! The fact that those stubborn new growth white and silver hairs became so soft and smoothly blended with my processed hair was just miraculous. I'm so thrilled with Carol's Daughter, it's becoming a permanent fixture in my shower!
Audrey A.
I received a free sample of Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Conditioner and loved it! The following onions are my own.
The shampoo has a  great consistency and lather well. The smell is not over powering and very pleasant. But I was most impressed by the conditioner. Usually a sample pack only gets me through one wash as I have thick hair. I was able to use both products twice ! The conditioner soften my hair and detangled it with less product than most others on the market.
Maria Eugenia O.
Pinchme sent me a
free sample of Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo
& Conditioner, and I loved it, I have a Brazilian Keratin hair
straightening treatment and Sulfate-Free hair products are ideal for
keeping my hair smooth. Also, I love all products that have clay, it is an excellent component for cosmetics. The conditioner left my hair soft and manageable. Are some very good products.
Mahiyat M.
Tried a sample of this and just fell in love with the scent so much that I splurged on this! I'm usually a drugstore haircare kinda gal but this is worth every penny! Not only is the smell enough to make me go out and get the full size bottle, the results are amazing! My hair immediately felt so much softer and smoother! I cannot recommend this enough! Love love love!
Lyndsay L.
Wayland, MI
I love everything from Carol's Daughter. I have fine hair that's prone to breakage and this line helps to strengthen and protect my hair...and it smells amazing. This is a deep conditioner that i recommend for everyone. Very satisfied with with this product.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved the Shampoo but, this conditioner didn't work for me. I have a very fine hair that tangles easily, and i had trouble trying to disentangle it while i was using Carol's Daughter Conditioner. Is a shame because i like its shampoo a lot! But if your hair tangles easily, i don't recommend it.
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
I really like this conditioner. It is moisturizing and spreads evenly throughout my hair. However, it is not a very good conditioner to comb your hair out with, which I know is an important aspect of a conditioner for many curly girls. I would use this after you have detangled.
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
It restored it and made it so much better I love this product. Creamy and think, it is. Worth every penny. Just better all around. I wish It didn't have so many chemicals. But other than that it did do its job and I am pretty satisfied about it and would buy it again.
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
I used it with the shampoo and it left my hair buttery soft.. Super affordable for the product you get.. Smells amazing the moisture lasted for a good number of days.. I am very happy with this product and I will definitely purchase again.. Love this brand
Como faco para testar??
emma l.
Does this make your hair really soft
Abril H.
Does this help repair damaged hair?
Marie E.
Hesperia, CA
Will this help with frizzy hair?
Katie W.
Ocean City, NJ
Anyone with hair like mine that has used & liked this? I have tried Carol's Daughter products before & liked them, just wanted opinions before I buy. Thanks!