BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Living an active life can leave your hair looking unbalanced and overworked—dry, dull and depleted. Revitalize your hair with this enriching system of Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Conditioner to help restore essential moisture and softness to tired hair. Shine-boosting blended formulas with Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, Aloe Juice and Cactus Flower extract help to reveal healthier looking hair. Get one step closer to balancing out your day.

Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Riley, OR
It restored it and made it so much better I love this product. Creamy and think, it is. Worth every penny. Just better all around. I wish It didn't have so many chemicals. But other than that it did do its job and I am pretty satisfied about it and would buy it again.
Lyndsay L.
Lyndsay L.
Wayland, MI
I love everything from Carol's Daughter. I have fine hair that's prone to breakage and this line helps to strengthen and protect my hair...and it smells amazing. This is a deep conditioner that i recommend for everyone. Very satisfied with with this product.
Asia M.
Asia M.
Great for all hair types , love this product I am more on the natural side and this product makes me stay that way it moisturizes perfectly no dryness safe for processed hair and more ! Get this product you will not be disappointed it's great ‼‼‼‼‼
LaChelle H.
LaChelle H.
Blue Island, IL
This smells so amazing AND it makes your hair feel so soft! It's definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way.
Kathaleen C.
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
This is such a good conditioning product. I received a free sample of Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Enriching Conditioner from Pinchme.com But I am leaving a honest review entirely on my own. I enjoyed this product very much. First and foremost I was pleased to realize  when reading the advertisement that it was natural and a healthy for you product for my hair. At first when applying the product you will be very impressed of the smell. it was very relaxing and even after leaving the shower it followed me around for several days. At first glance you will notice the product is a strange color and texture but as you apply it you will realize it makes your hair very smooth and lightweight. I recommend you pair it with the Carols Daughter Rhassoul Clay Shampoo for the best results. I don't know that my hair has ever been this shiny and healthy. I got many compliments over the two weeks I used the sample. A five star review, for a five star product!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
I am so impressed with Carol's Daughter, it will be hard to contain my excitement to keep a review believable! Anyway, my hair is entering this strange stage between years of processing and dyeing, and now aging and white & silver strands coming up with totally different texture, it just needs help. The Rhassoul Clay Shampoo & Conditioner worked miracles for my hair! After just one use, my hair was softer, shinier, clarified, and healthier looking! The fact that those stubborn new growth white and silver hairs became so soft and smoothly blended with my processed hair was just miraculous. I'm so thrilled with Carol's Daughter, it's becoming a permanent fixture in my shower!
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I really liked the Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Shampoo. It is a nice color, lathers great, and smells wonderful. A little bit goes a long way. I didn't like the Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Conditioner very much. It was a bit too thick and didn't seem to lather very well. The smell however was nice. After using both products my hair was still very hard to brush. I think this is because the conditioner didn't work that well for me. I would try other versions of Carol's Daughter but this one isn't really for me. I received a sample of this product from Pinchme in exchange for my honest opinion.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
I received a free sample of Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Shampoo and Conditioner and loved it! The following onions are my own.
The shampoo has a  great consistency and lather well. The smell is not over powering and very pleasant. But I was most impressed by the conditioner. Usually a sample pack only gets me through one wash as I have thick hair. I was able to use both products twice ! The conditioner soften my hair and detangled it with less product than most others on the market.
Maria Eugenia O.
Maria Eugenia O.
Pinchme sent me a
free sample of Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Sulfate-Free Shampoo
& Conditioner, and I loved it, I have a Brazilian Keratin hair
straightening treatment and Sulfate-Free hair products are ideal for
keeping my hair smooth. Also, I love all products that have clay, it is an excellent component for cosmetics. The conditioner left my hair soft and manageable. Are some very good products.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo
It wasn't a bad product I do like Carol's Daughter products in general but this one just didn't live up to the claim for me. I thought thay because it was for 'over worked & over washed hair it would leave my hair extra soft. It didn't do anything more than a traditional product for my dry hair.
Tamy M.
Tamy M.
Este produto é bom ?
Como faco para testar??
Como faco para testar
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
Someone commented about the amount of chemicals... What are the ingredients? I have sensitive skin, would this product be considered safe for sensitive skin?
Katie W.
Katie W.
Ocean City , NJ
Anyone with hair like mine that has used & liked this? I have tried Carol's Daughter products before & liked them, just wanted opinions before I buy. Thanks!