BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #45 in Conditioning Treatments

A Deeply Nourishing Hair Treatment To Undo and Prevent Damage. The rejuvenating Monoi Oil – a repairing Tahitian blend of the Tiare Gardenia Flower and Coprah Coconut Oil, protective Hydrolyzed Silk, and rebuilding Bamboo Water allows the Monoi Repairing Mask to fortify fine, fragile, or chemically- treated hair for stronger longer hair. Details: Monoi Oil deeply nourishes your hair from root to tip. Bamboo water, the strongest plant on our planet, helps to reinforce your hair s structure. Hydrolyzed Silk, helps fortify your hair against future damage. see more...

• I have been natural for 8 years, but have only limited my use of ...1 Answers
  • I have had great reviews about this products and it quality, I wo...1 Answers
  • I want to know if it's really works? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The first time I used it, it left my hair feeling soft, moisturized and shiny and still continues to do so." in 4 reviews
  • "I'm a huge Carol's Daughter fan, this line wss truly a blessing for my dry, thick and curly hair.The MONOI Repairing Hair Mask IS THE BEST MOISTURIZING MASK I'VE TRIED IT'S LIKE A HOT OIL TREATMENT AND DEEP CONDITIONER COMBINED AND LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT EVERY time I use it." in 3 reviews
  • "It left my super soft and smooth with a big difference when it came to frizz." in 2 reviews
  • "I have always been a fan of this collection only because being bi-racial with more of a kinky hair type the shrinkage tends to be a little insane not to mention the split ends and tangles this product seems to take care of all of those issues right off that bat!" in 2 reviews
  • "The third time, I added some Macadamia Heating Oil Treatment to it, left it on for 20 minutes and had great results... All in all, I will not repurchase and will stick to my current Macadamia hair mask." in 2 reviews
Shay H.
Harrisburg, PA
After being pregnant and having my daughter. My hair was getting mad length but was also damaging as it was growing. My mother who love this product and swears by it decided to buy this for me. I used it after I relaxed my hair. Now let me remind you I did not get my hair trimmed before using. Every week I would comb my hair and apply to my damaged ends. In about a month, I went to my hair stylist who wanted to know how after this long my ends weren't damaged. Due to this product I avoided having to chomp my hair off. Would HIGHLY recommend.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down one of my all time favorite hair treatments. The smell is light and is great for curly or super dry hair. It works amazingly after a trim too. I swear it keeps splits at bay. If you have exceptionally tangly hair, I suggest trying this. Squeeze ALL water from hair first, apply a glob all over or just at the ends, wrap it in plastic wrap and sit for 15-30 mins and rinse super well. It's outstanding.
I'm today's society we all know this product line has been said to be "quite pricey" but then again it's all about "quality over quantity" and that's where Carols Daughter stands true to is amazing results!

Hair mask are great and even more better during those harsh winters when your up against cold dry winds and other environmental conditions! Remember a little goes a long way! Spend more use less!
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
This is the best of the best of the best hair mask I've ever used. I was looking for something for my very long and color treated hair to hep keep it looking healthy (no one likes long hair that is obviously in need of a cut). I found this at Ulta and it ranges in the $30-ish price range but it is so worth it. The jar also lasts a long time. Makes my hair soft and the smell is very lovely.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a pretty decent product you can find it in some stores such as I believe your local department stores I've seen it in various places not a huge selection in every store I was very satisfied with the product. The pricing is fair I'll little on the expensive side but not too bad and it worked wonderful I would repurchase!
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best hair mask that I have ever tried. As, it always leaves my hair feeling so silky soft and deeply hydrated as well. To get the best results with it, I highly recommend using it with heat, for sure.
Destiny R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. I love this stuff, it is also great for natural girls hair like myself. It is very affordable and package very nice and sealed.
Liliana M.
La Habra, CA
I saw this listed as a product Kim k swears by si I had to test it out. The verdict? It's pretty freaking amazing! It makes your hair super soft without weighing it down. A must have on my list!
Shay M.
Omg I love this products but the only problem I have it that it leaves white stuff in your hair which I hate but it's a great product I'm going to continue to use
Reina R.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing even when you leave it in your hair longer than what it says it still does wonders
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you find this product at?!
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with breakage? My hair ends are a bit damaged and very dry.
Amby E.
Can this be found at target? What other stores?? Walmart?
k J.
Does this product really help to keep your hair mosturized?
Sydne H.
Did anyone see major results with this product?