BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #15 in Texturizing Spray

For All Hair Styles
A perfect match for any style that needs setting, from wraps to roller sets, this conditioning styling foam helps to prevent frizz and provide a soft hold. Inspired by Lisa’s trip to Brazil, it’s infused with Pracaxi Oil, plus Acai Extract and Shea Butter. Now your set styles have a date with softness and shine.

The Pracaxi Nectar Recipe:
Blended with natural Pracaxi Oil, Acai Extract and Shea Butter and other carefully selected ingredients.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Oleth-20, Fragrance (Parfum), Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-11, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Benzyl Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil, Limonene, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Maltodextrin, Coumarin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), F.I.L. D211569/1

Palmira B.
I am absolutely in love with this so I used it for the first time yesterday when I received it and I got out of the shower and I scrunched it in my hair starting from my end of my hair working at all the way up almost to the roots and when my hair was completely dry which I let air-dry I noticed that it diminished the first that out usually get letting it air-dry a lot it was very noticeable change it smells really really good and it's easy to apply I really like that made my hair really shiny like I gave it an extra shine and also that it is not crunchy like it does not leave your hair feeling crunchy and once it's dry if you touch your hair it won't become white and powdery almost it doesn't do that like other hair products do which I really like I most definitely recommend this to my curly hair girls I will continue to use it and update by tomorrow

🔥 Update I have now used this 3 times and I unfortunately will not be using it again. Yes it leaves your hair soft shinny and manageable but once I rinsed it out and air dried my hair it felt super dry and crunchy.... This definitely dried out my hair and Ill even say it kind of damaged my hair I had to do a deep conditioning hair mask right after. Sorry but this be a no for me.
Karissa R.
This product worked really well. My curls kept their bounce until I washed my hair, 3 days after curling it. I found that using a little product went a long way so I think this product would last a long time. The only thing I did not love was that it made my hair feel a little stiff and crunchy in some areas. It makes sense that it would because it is a holding foam so I’m not mad about that, I just didn’t love that. I will keep using this though because I do like how it works.
Jessica B.
Hueytown, AL
I really enjoyed this product, it held my style in place very well. I tried using this when my hair was wet and also dry and it work great with wet hair and pretty good with dry. It says to use it while your hair is wet and then blow dry and style afterwards but I wanted to see if it would work both ways. It leaves your hair a little stiff when used on dry hair but that is not how it says to use it so it worked very well for the most part. I would use this again but I am not sure if I would purchase for my hair personally.
Bernita L.
Harrisonburg, VA
Carol’s Daughter pracaxi nectar is simply amazing. It provides plenty of hold and also adds body. The softness that occurs with such little product is great. So a little does a long way. Reduces fizz and overall makes you feel like you just left the salon. Cudos to Carla Daughter for making a products the holds without the addition of flakes.
J'nay M.
Clarksville, TN
I usually wear my hair as a twist out versus a wash and go but this product works wonders. I was able to have flawless curls all day without the crunch of usual mousse. The smell is the only reason why I have 4 instead of 5. It's a little starting for my taste. It doesn't smell bad but any time my curls move, everyone gets a whiff.
Destinie T.
Vacaville, CA
I was so excited to try this once I received it in my VoxBox. I liked the smell of it, smells like a scent from Bath & Body Works. I followed the directions to the t and I'm overall pleased with the results. It promises to provide a conditioning hold, fight frizz, and add softness & shine. I absolutely loved this. I didn't need to use my edge control while using this. It helped me feel confident in my hair not budging and the hold lasted over 8 hours. It definitely came through on what it promised. It says to use wet/damp but I tried it both wet and dry and it works best while wet/damp. It's manageable dry but the hold is stronger when you apply it wet. Don't be afraid to use as much as you need.
Kayla B.
Hyde Park, MA
Great product that genuinely does what it describes. I received a complimentary bottle of the style and hold foam to review from Influenster. I don’t typically wrap or roll my hair when styling it, but I’m such a product junky I had to give it a try. Prior to blow drying my hair, I sectioned it and applied this product then brushed my hair flat. I let my hair air dry like this before blow drying. It definitely provides a great hold and is an ok product as far as styling foams go. It also doesn’t leave hair flaky or sticky. I personally have no use for this unless I’m rolling my hair however it is a great product. I will keep it in rotation for roller sets. I can’t say it added much shine, and the scent just doesn’t do it for me either which is why I didn’t give the product 5 stars
Chantel B.
Hinesville, GA
Upon first use I fell in love with the smell of Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Style & Hold Foam. This free sample came at the perfect time as I had wanted to try a different product for my wash and go. I loved how my curls weren’t hard to the touch and of course smelled awesome!!!
Erikka F.
West Covina , CA
This styling foam smells very nice and does not feel too sticky. It gave me some shine and definition. I prefer a product with longer lasting hold though. My hair seemed to frizz up a few hours after taking my twists down. Overall, I think it is a good product to have on hand, but may be better for a wash and go rather than a twist out or roller set.
Hollie M.
Albuquerque, NM
So i received this product complementary through voxbox this is my honest review i was pleasantly surprised with this product left my hair feeling really nice and styled my hair really good i have thick hair and its hard to find hair products to help with my type and i felt this worked well i will be purchasing this product once I run out
Emily M.
stockton-on-tees
Does this leave your hair feeling sticky/hard?? Is it good for naturally curly/frizzy hair
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is the coverage?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Does it make your hair greasy?
Francine S.
West Palm Beach
Is this really good would you recommend for curly hair
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does this work as good as the claims say?