Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Style Control Gel uploaded by Shey k.Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Style Control Gel uploaded by Shey k.Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Style Control Gel uploaded by Ashley B.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Get control, plus extra conditioning care, with this styling gel that keeps styles touchably soft and beautifully locked in place to help give hair extra hold and moisture without any dusty, flaky residue.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-45M, Maltodextrin, Sorbic Acid, Sterculia Urens Gum, Astragalus Gummifer Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), BHT. Ingredients may vary.

Ashley B.
The best curl definer for my hair so far! It is not very pricey for natural products and it has great slippage. My curls feel hydrated and not dry and my curls maintain for at least 3 days. I would recommend this for anyone for a great wash and go! Can you be used by itself or with a creamier hair butter.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
I LOVE carl’s daughter products they have become one of my favorite Products. I have very natural curly hair and its hard to find products that work well with my curly hair. This product meets every expectation
Shey k.
Davie, FL
I pretty much use this every time I’m going out and there’s a bit of humidity outside and I want to keep my curls looking nice and fresh. It’s really smooth and it’s not super crunchy and it works well with moisturizers and creams because some gels when combined make creams clumpy
Cassidy B.
Milford
This product is okay. I use it everyday but I don't think I would repurchase. I cannot stand the smell. I don't know what to even compare it to. It's not strong once it dries but it definitely doesn't leave my hair smelling good. The hold is okay but i still get frizz if I don't apply another gel beneath it.
Carmen G.
This product leaves my hair very soft hold. It does not leave my hair feeling crunchy. It is a little on the expensive side but it is worth it.