BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

For All Hair Styles
Say goodbye to unmanageable, poofy hair and hello to a sleek blowout. This nourishing cream helps smooth and protect hair from heat as you blow-dry and flat iron. Inspired by Lisa’s trip to Brazil, it’s infused with natural Pracaxi Oil, plus Acai Extract and Olive Oil. It helps give even the most flyaway-prone hair a major dose of smoothness that lasts and shines.

The Pracaxi Nectar Recipe:
Blended with natural Pracaxi Oil, Acai Extract and Olive Oil and other carefully selected ingredients.

Maria D.
This product worked great on my hair this week. I washed my hair and then I used a hair mask before I conditioned my hair then after I used a leave in conditioner I used the Carols Daughter blow dry product. My pro tip would be to fully blow dry your hair by doing into smaller sections I parted my hair in to four sections and blow dryer each section then I flat ironed my hair.
Valeria P.
Waterbury, CT
Use this every time I’m going to straighten my hair and it works amazing. Naturally my hair is very curly so when I need it to be super straight I use this before I blow dry and iron my hair. It protects it from damage and it keeps my hair frizz free. Would recommend to anyone with curly hair
Jaleesa T.
Columbus, OH
I was indifferent about this blow dry cream at first but it proved it’s worth. I normally do not apply heat to my hair but did in an effort to test this product and loved it. My hair was not dry and crunchy after using it not to mention it retained it’s shine.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
Finally a frizz free product that actually works! I tried this for the first time flat ironing my hair after a roller set and my hair was not only frizz free for a week but soft, healthy and shiny.
I really recommend it
Cindy C.
I yet to try it on myself but for my daughter it has worked perfectly fine especially due to her having frizzy hair and straight the price is good I can afford it and I think the formula is more than fine
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
I really liked this foam for my hair. It doesn’t make my hair super stiff but it does hold my baby hairs in place. I also like the scent that it has. I felt a bit weird at first because it was a foam but I would recommend to others .
francheska r.
I am obsessed right about now. It is hands down one of the best products i have used in my hair. & i have used plenty believe me. My hair feels so smooth & looks so healthy its ridiculous. Love this !
Quashae G.
I liked the smell of the product. The texture reminds me of like a hand cream or lotion. My hair did not feel moisturized when I used this product at all. It felt dry. All in all it's an okay product.
Marisol R.
Austin , TX
First of all this product smells good! I like how it’s easy to apply to damp hair. And my hands were not sticky because of the product. I have only tried it once, so far. It seems like a good product.
Dominque P.
It worked better on my daughters curly hair than bbn it did on my very coarse hair. I would not purchase this product if yoir hair is very coarse and dry like mine.