BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #8 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

For All Hair Styles
Say goodbye to unmanageable, poofy hair and hello to a sleek blowout. This nourishing cream helps smooth and protect hair from heat as you blow-dry and flat iron. Inspired by Lisa’s trip to Brazil, it’s infused with natural Pracaxi Oil, plus Acai Extract and Olive Oil. It helps give even the most flyaway-prone hair a major dose of smoothness that lasts and shines.

The Pracaxi Nectar Recipe:
Blended with natural Pracaxi Oil, Acai Extract and Olive Oil and other carefully selected ingredients.

Kayla B.
Lynn, MA
I’m definitely a Carols Daughter fan and I was super excited to receive a free blow dry cream from the brand to try from Influenster. I really like the monoi conditioner, but try to budget myself and unfortunately sometimes Carols Daughter products can be pricey.
For some background, I have pretty curly hair and some areas of my hair are dryer than others. I also use heat to style my hair at least 1-2 times a week when it’s not too hot or humid outside. My hair can just HEAR the weather is going to be gross and poof!

I had an important meeting and decided to try out this new cream I received. It just so happened to be for a gross, 87 degree day. Upon first impression of the precaxi nectar blow dry cream has a weird scent. It definitely comes off as a cleaning product and is fairly strong. I like clean, fresh scents and this just wasn’t it. That knocks off 1 star for me.
I can definitely say that my hair did not frizz up on me upon blow drying and flat ironing my hair and using the cream. I’m just not sure if that’s because I fried my hair completely with the style tools or due to the blow dry cream. The consistency of it also leaves a lot to be desired. It just didn’t come off as moisturizing as I thought it would be. Not necessarily looking for a heavy product, but I thought it would add a lot more shine than it did. Not a ground breaking product and not something I could say I NEED to add to my regimen.
Quianna C.
i dont typically blow may hair straight, but hey gotta new product and you gotta try it. I think it worked well. It smelled great and my hair didnt feel abused once i was done., I will definitely use again.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
My hair felt a little stiff after blow drying with this, but once you comb it out and brush and style or flat iron your hair is left smooth and also protected from the heat damage
Letissha W.
Raleigh, NC
Great smell!!! I rarely straighten my hair but i decided to and used this cream. I did stretch my hair before hand and then used the cream to blow dry it. It was good and didn't leave my hair greasy.
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I received this item complementary to test and ut is great. Keeps my hair soft and flowing after I use it I will be purchasing more of Carols Daughter products because theyre amazing
Venus H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love this product ... light weight!! And leaves your hair feeling light and flowing... the scent is pleasant and not strong at all packaging is very nice... would definitely recommend
Emily C.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Love this blow dry cream! So easy to use and little goes a long way, so it’s a great value. It’s perfect when you need to style your hair before a big meeting or going out with the girls!
jennifer o.
First off id loke to say that i really liked the scent! It wasnt unpleasant or overwhelming, just a light clean scent. I followed the directions and applied it to wet hair and you dont need a lot of product because a little goes a long way. After blow druing i did notice that my hair was less frizzy, and my hair had blow dried a little straigher than normal, I have slightly wavy hair. I felt like it did help protect my hair when i was straightening it, and my hair was definitely less frizzy and soft after i had straightened it. The product didnt make my hair feel weighed down or greasy which I really liked.
I received this product in the carols daughter voxbox complimentary for testing purposes.
Glyniel C.
I like this product. My hair felt smooth and conditioned after use. I appreciate the light scent, it is not overpowering. I wish it was formulated w/o silicones, but overall good product for the price.
Ebony N.
This product did as it said it would. Immediately after showing I applied a small amount into my hair. I noticed that the slip of the product was great and it helped a lot with detangling. I was able to dry my hair quicker and my hair came out straighter than if I had not out any product in. After blow drying I flat ironed my hair. My hair was so straight and bouncy. The smell was great too.