BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #8 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

For All Hair Styles
Say goodbye to unmanageable, poofy hair and hello to a sleek blowout. This nourishing cream helps smooth and protect hair from heat as you blow-dry and flat iron. Inspired by Lisa’s trip to Brazil, it’s infused with natural Pracaxi Oil, plus Acai Extract and Olive Oil. It helps give even the most flyaway-prone hair a major dose of smoothness that lasts and shines.

The Pracaxi Nectar Recipe:
Blended with natural Pracaxi Oil, Acai Extract and Olive Oil and other carefully selected ingredients.

Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Oh my goodness did I LOVE the blow dry cream. It made my hair super soft and smooth without weighing it down. It also had a citrus, almost lemon-like smell to it which I didn’t mind. A little bit really goes a long way and I will definitely be purchasing this!
Roselyn H.
Bardonia, NY
Absolutely love it! Smells so wonderful and left my hair feeling very soft, hydrated, and shiny! After blow drying, my hair had a nice volume to it and it didn’t get frizzy at all throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to all!
A. K.
Ridgeland, MS
I love it! It isn’t heavy like a lot of the blow dry and heat protectant creams I buy when I want to straighten my hair. So it doesn’t make my hair too oily or heavy, especially since I used other styling products with it. It helps and serves its purpose well!!! Also, I love the scent. It feels natural, like it is nourishing my hair instead of masking it.
Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Y’all!! This stuff is amazing!!! I washed my hair and then I applied a small amount on my hair (a little goes a long way) then I blow dried my hair and it my hair came out so much more straight and bouncy!! It felt less dry and way healthier than any other products I have used on it!! Definitely would recommend!! I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
I looooove the smell of this blow out cream! My hair smelled nice the whole time I had it on. I love the texture of cream and my hair was noticeably softer after using it. This is actually going to be a staple for me going forward.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I loved this product. Its made the blow drying process almost effortless. It’s provided slip to my hair easy detangling and I was left with more sleek blowout results. My hair was really soft after I blow dried too. I will definitely purchase and recommend this to others.
Michelle M.
Erie, PA
Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Straight Blow Dry Cream
I have to say I wasn’t expecting to much from this product because I have done that work amazing but to my surprise I loved it. It left my hair moisturized protected and shiny after blow dry! Four stars from me🌟🌟🌟🌟
lakiya C.
Webster, TX
I love love love this product! Usually when I blow out my hair it's all poofy and can get dry but this cream has my hair so soft and shiny. I got it free in my Carol's Daughter VoxBox but I'll definitely be going to purchase it!
Gayzele M.
Macon, GA
I love this! My hair turns out so nice and smooth. My hair also smells really good. It had been raining and my hair stayed nice and smooth. This product works really well for my natural hair. I recommend this product to anyone that has natural hair.
Hope K.
Clarksville, TN
This stuff smells great! Nothing strong or heavy. It's a light summery smell and it made my hair very soft when I blew it out. I'm glad it has a heat protector in it as well. I would def recommend this product.