BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #8 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

For All Hair Styles
Say goodbye to unmanageable, poofy hair and hello to a sleek blowout. This nourishing cream helps smooth and protect hair from heat as you blow-dry and flat iron. Inspired by Lisa’s trip to Brazil, it’s infused with natural Pracaxi Oil, plus Acai Extract and Olive Oil. It helps give even the most flyaway-prone hair a major dose of smoothness that lasts and shines.

The Pracaxi Nectar Recipe:
Blended with natural Pracaxi Oil, Acai Extract and Olive Oil and other carefully selected ingredients.

Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay so I started using this fight I took a shower dried my hair I blow-dried it and then I put it on starting from my roots all the way to the tip of my hair and I started to straighten it with my flat iron I did notice that it made my hair very very shiny and it did help my hair hold out straight more than usual today is my third day which today I will wash it out and usually with the other stuff I use to strain my hair within a day it'll start to curl back up and this one will today's the third day and my hair still looks perfectly straight and have not had to go back and straighten anything else or go over it with a straightener which I am very impressed with that the scent of it is not something of my liking but personally it doesn't really bother me like that either I gave this 5 stars because it made my hair straightening process easier and it's less than me longer you didn't mind my hair feel shiny and smooth and quite healthier than the other ones do actually so five stars for this I really do recommend it
Bernita L.
Harrisonburg , VA
Usually when I use products in my hair while blow drying either they leave it super greasy or Sry and brittle. Carol’s daughters straight blow dry cream does neither. It gives my hair shine while eliminating that greasy heavy feeling as well as provides a strong bind and eliminates frizz. Although I received this product complimentary for my honest review it has blown away all expectations that I had. I look forward to trying more products from this line.
Melissa V.
What I really liked about this product was that it was affordable (around $11, even though I got it free through Influenster) and free of parabens, mineral oils, artificial colors and pertroleum. I find that typically lower cost products are filled with synthetic ingredients but Carols Daughters products are known for being more conscious about things like that. It did leave my hair feeling soft, it took most of the frizz away but I felt that I needed to go over it once with my straightener. Overall, I'd purchase it again.
Destinie T.
Vacaville , CA
I was so excited to try this once I received it in my VoxBox. I liked the smell of it, smells like a scent from Bath & Body Works. I also liked how it doesn't have a greasy feel, feels more like a lotion. I followed the directions to the t and I'm overall pleased with the results. It says it helps smooth frizz, adds softness & shine,and protects against high heat. I can agree to all except the adding shine. It did a great job at smoothing frizz which made blow drying my hair much easier. I felt confident enough that I wouldn't fry my hair during the flat ironing process. I love how it only takes a small amount to work through wet hair. If it added shine I'd give it 5 stars.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this blow dry cream in my freshly washed 4b natural hair. First, let me start my saying that I love the smell! I put the cream on my wet hair hoping that it would provide heat protection and also help to control the frizz which it did. I really like this product! My hair seemed easy to blow dry and then flat iron. I did have some fly aways afterward but that's to be somewhat expected with natural hair.
Karissa R.
I’m really picky about products that I put in my hair, but this blow dry cream is amazing. My hair blew out so soft and shiny, I was shocked. Straightening it was a breeze and my hair remained soft and shiny until I washed it. I honestly could not get over how soft my hair was. I definitely recommend this product.
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I got this complimentary of influenster in my Carol's daughter vox box and I couldn't wait to try this. I used this on wet hair with nothing in it and blow dried my hair on medium/cool. As far as heat protectant capability goes, Issa 10! It's very lightweight, it feels like a leave in. And my hair was very soft and shiny after usage, it also smells really good. As far as the smoothing frizz claims go, not on this 4c head. So I'm still in search of that product that will give me a sleek look, but I will definitely be using this as a replacement for my heat protectant!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't have big expectations about Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Straight Blow Dry Cream, but, once i tried it, i loved it! The first thing i noticed was the exquisite fragrance! It's kind of tropical but not like passion fruit or any other overwhelming smell, this one smells amazing! Second, it made my blow dry faster than ever! 100% recommended!
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Overall I’m Impressed with this product; it smells nice, it didn’t make my hair feel greasy, also a little went a long way so I can see this lasting awhile. It made my hair blow dry quicker than usual ( I have naturally wavy very thick hair so this usually takes me awhile) and it also made my hair dry pretty straight where as it would usually dry still very wavy so I didn’t have to take as long straightening my hair either. It’s a simple added step to my hair routine that helped to shorten the amount of time I spend doing my hair I’m only rating four stars because my hair almost felt a little more dry after using this I wish it had made my hair feel softer then it would have been perfect! That is the only downfall
Natasha C.
I've always loved Carol Daughters products! I was so excited to try out Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Blow Dry Cream. Having thick hair I hardly ever blow dry my hair, but I did this time to try this product! It was AMAZING! Smells so good and left my hair so smooth and easy to comb through as well! I'd definitely recommend this wonderful product!