BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

For All Hair Styles
Take fine, flat hair to the gym with our lightweight body building leave-in spray. Inspired by Lisa’s trip to Brazil, it’s infused with natural Pracaxi Oil, plus Acai Extract and Sunflower Seed Extract—no workout is needed to keep hair conditioned and lifted. It also helps protect from heat while leaving behind a healthy-looking glisten.

The Pracaxi Nectar Recipe:
Blended with natural Pracaxi Oil, Acai Extract and Olive Oil and other carefully selected ingredients.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Butylene Glycol, Amp-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Xylose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentaclethra (Pracaxi) Macroloba Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). F.I.L. D212989/1

• Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Style & Hold Foam Why do...4 Answers
VCAS710 R.
I received the Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Frizz Tamer palmade and Volume Booster Leave-in spray to test out. I was so excited to try these both as I have thin/fine curly hair that is low density with some frizz when the moisture is sucked out of it in this Az heat.
I'll start with the Volume Boosting leave-in. I tried this on wet hair straight from the shower as I would my normal products as well as tried it on dry and damp (60% dry) hair. It definitely works best on wet but not soaking wet hair as we curly girl/guy method followers would normally apply products. It does leave an odd mix of tacky but oily texture and weight to the hair. Again I have very fine & low density hair. His may work better on different porosity hair. I recommend trying the travel size if avail first unless you have coupons & it's a sale item for the full size. It was not as weightless and soft as it was touted to be although I don't use heat on my hair other than going outside in the sun. I did also try this with the diffuser on cool as it says you can use the hairdryer or diffuse for added volume. I didn't see a lot of change in volume, I had realistic expectations but this didn't even meet those. Perhaps this product would be better on straight hair or those straightening their hair with a heat product.

Now on to the Frizz Tamer palmade. This product is actually pretty nice. You really just need a pea sized amount and rub between your fingers or hands to warm the palmade to apply. Again, I tried on wet,dry & damp(60%dry) hair. Seemed to work well on all, fantastic for those flyaways or those wonky curls that don't quite want to get in line with the others. In this case you would take a small amount and warm the product in your fingers or hands. Grabbing the strands of hair that are a bit wonky slide it down the section and roll the hair over your finger as you would a curling iron then scrunch very softly. From wonky curl to Perfect little ringlets with no heat.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
I got this in a complimentary VoxBox and I was so excited to use it. I really like this leave-in! Especially the scent!!! The spray is really good and even. It did create a bit of a weird feel when blow drying but it goes away once your hair is totally dry. I like that it’s for creating more body while being a heat protectant as well. It has natural oils which makes me feel good about using it on my natural hair. My hair does feel healthier after using it too. I also really love the story behind Carol’s Daughter. The scent though.. I can’t get over it! It’s smells sooo good
VERONICA C.
Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Body Builder Leave-In. I was shocked by this smell it smells good. I like the motto it was born in Brooklyn and made with love. This is my first time trying this..i had receive it from @influenster. I liked how it made my hair feel for first trying it. It very different from the other brands. This would be great for hair.i really like it a lot.
Tabitha M.
Awful, awful!!! I received this product as part of the voxbox. I was in the middle of deep conditioning my hair when it arrived so I was excited. After washing my hair out I applied the leave in and immediately hated the smell. It’s sticky and I could tell it wouldn’t soften my hair. As it dried, my hair became hard and felt brittle like. After I let it dry and combed my air I could feel the stickiness. This isn’t made for my fine relaxed hair. #complimentary #free
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Smell is amazing. I used this product on wet hair then blow-dried. I was surprised by the texture it left my hair which was soft and voluminous. You only need a few spays throughout your hair. The claims are true about it helping with body and texture. I also like the heat protecting aspect of the product since I blow dry my hair most days.

I love that these products are natural and have real ingredients listed in the contents. The leave-in conditioner is light weight and does not make your hair feel heavy. I recommend to anyone that like natural products.

I received this product free through a VoxBox from Influenster. I however love this brand with will be purchasing after i finish this bottle.
Blair K.
Kent, WA
I tried this product and really loved it.   It made my hair have a lot of texture and helped it stay curled for a long time. I have thick slippery hair and it totally made my hair style last longer. The only down side was that I have super dark hair and it left a little bit of a white crusty residue when it dried in some places. I just need to not put it in the front so it doesn't look like a dry scalp.
Stefanie A.
I have thin hair that has no volume or bounce to it at all. This product does add body and volume when I spray it into my roots and blow dried it afterwards but if you spray to much it’ll leave your hair crunchy and hard to brush out. It smells really nice unlike others that smell like straight up alcohol or chemicals.
Raychel S.
Fort Drum, NY
This just didn’t work for my hair at all. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it did make my hair feel thicker but my goodness was it sticky!! It felt like I put in too much pomade in my hair and no matter how much I tried to brush the product out, it stayed sticky. I tried again a few days later using less product and I got the same results. It does have a pretty scent to it though but the stickiness just killed it for me.
Nina J.
Gary, IN
Influencer sent me this complimentary gift to review which is the Carols Daughter Pracaxi Nectar... I have been using this product for about a week and one this about the product itself that I like is the smell which is light and not harsh and the fact that it leaves my hair so soft!!! Since being natural/no chemicals I notice that retaining moisture is a issue, this product helped to retain the moisture without a heavy feeling. Leaving in this conditioner is well worth it when I wear my fro because the volume is a big difference and I love it!!!

XoxoCarol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Body Builder Leave-In
Amber F.
Tucson, AZ
I received the body builder leave-in and was super excited to have lots of volume with some softness. Well that didn’t go as planned.. After I got out of the shower I gave my hair a light mist and began brushing it through, it felt very tacky and not easy to brush. I figured it just needed to be blow dried and it would soften up. Again, that did not happen. I have very thick hair that is semi coarse and it made my hair 10x more coarse looking and feeling. I wasn’t sure if it was just my hair so I tried it on my daughters hair and the same thing happened. I almost felt like washing my hair again but didn’t want to waste another 45 min of washing and drying all over again. I am pretty disappointed in the texture. The smell was fine, barely even had a sent to it. Could definitely use some improvements.
Beronica C.
San Benito, TX
Carol's Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Style & Hold Foam Why doesnt it let me post picture of what I got