BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Guerlande P.
Brooklyn, New York
I love this product. It's makes my skin feel so good. Definitely a must buy. It's affordable. It's good for dry skin. My skin now looks beautiful compared to before.This product is amazing overall.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
This has got to be one of the best lotions I have ever used. I use a regimen of other lotions but this one is by far the best. The smell is soft and subtle but it still gets noticed! I love the way this makes my feet feel. When I get a Pedi I bring it along and tell the nail tech to massage my legs with it! Its made of everything pure!!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Soft and buttery and creamy like. A nice calming soothing scent. Carol,s daughter is one of my fave lines. This is a heavenly smell that lasts a while too.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is amazing products I love all of the product it keep your body smelling good all day long