Carol's Daughter Ocean Healing Hand Cream

VITAMIN-RICH, HEALING HAND CREAM

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Ocean Healing Hand Cream!
Jade R.
So I won this for doing really great on my voxbox at the time. It came in a 3 pack, the ocean flowers, almond cookie, and karite  coco flavor. I won them like 3 months ago and all of them only have a tid bit left in the squeeze bottles. They smell way better than any bath and body works lotion. The more natural smelling lotions like these, are great for people that are sensitive to super flagrancy lotions. I am addicted. The ocean flowers is specifically in my backpack for when I hang out with my boyfriend. He loves it as well. I use it for both my hands and legs. This lotion makes both super soft.
Savannah V.
Adelanto, CA
Anything and everything that Carol's Daughter sells is absolutely amazing. Totally worth the price because of the way it makes my curly hair feel. I see Carol's Daughter everywhere from Walmart to Ross. I always recommend it to others and love how natural it is
Morgan P.
This product smells so fresh and ocean breezy. It keeps hands moisturizer for hours! I keep it in my bag for ever day use!
Kitty A.
Boston
Such a delightful smell. I am a beach lover and sometimes on a bustling city day I like to put this lotion on my hands and take a whiff as a reminder of the calming ocean. The formula is made of a lot of good stuff and leaves you feeling awesome. Great for your skin and leaves you feeling soft and smooth.
Oyuki R.
Hollywood, FL
Carol's Daughter Ocean Healing Hand Cream uploaded by Oyuki R.
So I love Carols Daughter. I've used them many times in the past for hair products, so naturally I gravitated toward this when I saw it on clearance at Walgreens! It smells great and soft feel... However, after a few weeks I noticed that my nails were becoming very dry and brittle. I don't use polish on my nails for this fear and this was the only consistent use daily for hand products.... I don't want to solely blame this hand lotion, but it seemed to be playing a big factor as when I smeared on protein serum and stopped using it, my nails have became strong again. So sad to have had to let this go, but I cannot use it anymore.

Looking for your answer?