Carol's Daughter Ocean Flowers Soothing Hand Cream uploaded by Oyuki R.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Blended with Marine Algae and carefully selected ingredients, this hydrating cream immediately soothes tired hands and restores moisture for up to 24 hours. Made with love, it leaves hands soft and rejuvenated, without feeling greasy or tacky.

The Ocean Flowers Story
“One summer day over 20 years ago, while mixing oils, I ended up creating this clean and soothing scent. It became my mom’s favorite—she would ask for it every birthday, Mother’s Day and Christmas. She said the combination of the Water Lily and Lavender made her feel as if she was relaxing by the ocean.” —Lisa Price, Carol’s Daughter Founder

How To Use

Apply a small amount and massage into hands until fully absorbed. Re-apply any time.

Ingredients

972097 1 Aqua/Water, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-2, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/CapricGlycerides, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Eugenol, Glycine Soja Protein/Soybean Protein, Coumarin, Limonene, Citral, Algae Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate F.I.L.D206244/1. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Amazon
Oyuki R.
Hollywood, FL
So I love Carols Daughter. I've used them many times in the past for hair products, so naturally I gravitated toward this when I saw it on clearance at Walgreens! It smells great and soft feel... However, after a few weeks I noticed that my nails were becoming very dry and brittle. I don't use polish on my nails for this fear and this was the only consistent use daily for hand products.... I don't want to solely blame this hand lotion, but it seemed to be playing a big factor as when I smeared on protein serum and stopped using it, my nails have became strong again. So sad to have had to let this go, but I cannot use it anymore.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Such a delightful smell. I am a beach lover and sometimes on a bustling city day I like to put this lotion on my hands and take a whiff as a reminder of the calming ocean. The formula is made of a lot of good stuff and leaves you feeling awesome. Great for your skin and leaves you feeling soft and smooth.
Savannah V.
Adelanto, CA
Anything and everything that Carol's Daughter sells is absolutely amazing. Totally worth the price because of the way it makes my curly hair feel. I see Carol's Daughter everywhere from Walmart to Ross. I always recommend it to others and love how natural it is
Morgan P.
This product smells so fresh and ocean breezy. It keeps hands moisturizer for hours! I keep it in my bag for ever day use!