BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Blended with Marine Algae and carefully selected ingredients, this soothing cream instantly revitalizes and hydrates thirsty skin, locking in moisture for up to 24 hours. Made with love, it leaves skin soft and refreshed.

972096 5 Aqua/water, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/cocoa Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cera Alba/beeswax, Polysorbate 60, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Cocos Nucifera Oil/coconut Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Wheat Germ Oil, Disodium EDTA, Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Limonene, Citral, Algae Extract, Citric Acid, F.I.L. D206238/1. Ingredients may vary.

Lia R.
Spanaway, WA
This product is a very moisturizing product and even though I do not like Carol's daughters hair products I do you like then why should I can products and lotions because it does soften your skin and it's very gentle on the skin and it's a nice product I think it's a little pricey for what you get but other than that I really like this product.
Natalie D.
Brooklyn , NY
I love ,love this lotion, The texture is nice and thick and cream but not heavy on your skin. It gives your the softest texture and leaves it feeling so hydrated. It smell so fresh and so clean and keeps you hydrated 24 hour.i will definitely recommend this to my friends to try.
Jazmene S.
Omg I Love Yhis Product . This is All I Use for my skin . It makes your sling nice and moisturized with out leaving it oily . Also it leave it with a shine . Some lotions tend to make my skin rough after 10 minutes or so but this body cream makes my skin nice and smooth
Keith L.
Jersey City , NJ
I was given this body butter as a gift. I have dry skin and I love to smell good. This body butter smells amazing and it helps with my dry skin without being too greasy. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially people of color who suffers from dry skin in the winter months.
Gina T.
Orlando, FL
Amazon product! I love it, and definitely recommend it. Love it from the first use I will be purchasing every time I ran out for sure.
Kattia C.
Endwell
I love this product vey moisturizing. It has my feeling nice and soft. Definitely will buy this product again in the future.
Yaisaris D.
Es bastante buena me gusta mucho siempre la uso es una de las mejores marcas que es probado es visto esl cambio que a hecho en mi me encanta siempre tengo en mi casa y la compró con mucha frecuencia pot lo bien que es y el resultados que me deja por eso la recomiendo

Amazon