BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR BRAIDS, WEAVES & BEYOND
The more, the better: Add in more comfort with this moisturizing, calming spray that nourishes both the scalp and hair. It instantly relieves any itchiness or tension while wearing your favorite protective style. Made with Mimosa Flower, Peppermint and Orange Oils, it soothes as it strengthens hair to prevent breakage. Now, no matter how you wear your hair, you can be confident that it’s as healthy as it is beautiful

Water, Glycerin, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa Bran Extract (Oat), Betaine, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetrimonium chloride, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract (Lemon), Disodium EDTA, Foeniculum Vulgare Seed Extract (Fennel), Hexapeptide-11, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Lactic Acid, Leuconostoc, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Menthoxypropanediol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-5-Ceteth, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane), Sodium Benzoate, Superoxide Dismutase, Stem Extract, Visnaga Vera Fruit, Fragrance. Ingredients may vary.

evelyn b.
This stuff is greaaaaaat for protective stylings!! It works super quick and smells great. I use it in conjunction with the clarifying scalp treatment also from the mimosa hair honey line. This keeps my eczema in check gen I have box braids, or crochet braids. It's lightweight and doesn't leave a residue or cause build up
Nicole S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I like this brand of products because it doesn't use many harmful chemicals and that's awsome at giving me peace of mind. I like the products but this one doesn't do much for my hair.
Michele N.
Spring Lake, NC
I COVERED this product!!! It's my holy grail when it comes to my braids and protective styles!!! If ever my braids are tight or my scalp feels sore, I spray this on my scalp and it feels 100x better.
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
I love this calming spray. It smooths out my hair and it smells fantastic. I love using it in my hair routine everyday . It's
worth every penny for such a great hair product
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't use this often but some protective styles can cause tension in my scalp. This helps relieve my uncomfortable scalp when I have tight braids.