BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A nourishing delicately scented shower gel Contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Hydrolyzed Oat Protein & Glycerin Helps gently cleanse skin while sealing in moisture Infused with a refreshing scent that soothes your senses Leaves skin soft smooth & energized

Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
Very luxury product. Smells wonderful and makes skin soft and subtle. It's long lasting scent and would recommend. It's reasonable price and good value. I bought it online after my friend recommend it to me. I would buy it again. And would recommend it again.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
This beautifully scented & nourishing Shower Gel is a Great Addition to any Shower Routine! It's gentle & rinses away without that sticky film some Gels can leave behind. I ordered mine online & it was worth the few extra bucks for shipping! I'd definitely buy it again!
Michelle W.
Fayetteville, NC
Awesome product with great scent. it is not sticky or leave residue. Rinses off well leaving skin soft.
Zully T.
Tampa, FL
In love! Smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. Easy to use and inexpensive