2 colors available

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Monoi Repairing System Conditioning Dry Shampoo - Everyone wants stronger, cleaner hair, but when pressed for time, we need a quicker way to shampoo, condition and go. So start refreshing your hair with this dry shampoo that absorbs oily buildup while restoring hair to its full body and shine, free of weighty residue. It's made with conditioning Monoi, an ancient Tahitian beauty secret, and absorbing powders to give your hair the strength it needs to keep moving. So now, when time is of the essence, all you have to do is?spray 'n go! - Monoi Repairing System Conditioning Dry Shampoo see more...

• I really would love to try this product does it really make your ha...1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Monique J.
Monique J.
Review for: Other
love this shampoo keeps my hair very moisturized without stripping my hair, leaves no residue at all left in my hair. I can go up to one week without washing my hair.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I used this while my hair was straight and really didn't like it. It definitely felt like I was conditioning my hair but it didn't absorb the oil like I thought it would. It left my hair looking oily. Definitely not worth the money.
Glyniel C.
Glyniel C.
This is my favorite dry shampoo for dark hair. it doesn't leave a white cast and really works for second and even third day hair. I have thick curly hair and wait at least four to five days in-between washes, because my hair is so long.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
New Castle
Review for: Light Tones
I bought this for my sister a while ago and she didn't like it all because the promised results were noticeable at all
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I really would love to try this product does it really make your hair feel clean? does it add oil to the hair or dries it out?