BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Monoi Repairing System Conditioning Dry Shampoo - Everyone wants stronger, cleaner hair, but when pressed for time, we need a quicker way to shampoo, condition and go. So start refreshing your hair with this dry shampoo that absorbs oily buildup while restoring hair to its full body and shine, free of weighty residue. It's made with conditioning Monoi, an ancient Tahitian beauty secret, and absorbing powders to give your hair the strength it needs to keep moving. So now, when time is of the essence, all you have to do is?spray 'n go! - Monoi Repairing System Conditioning Dry Shampoo see more...

• I really would love to try this product does it really make your ...1 Answers
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I used this while my hair was straight and really didn't like it. It definitely felt like I was conditioning my hair but it didn't absorb the oil like I thought it would. It left my hair looking oily. Definitely not worth the money.
Crystal T.
Fort Myers
Review for: Light Tones more...
Is this a dry shampoo or a leave in conditioner? I used it as a dry shampoo and it conditioned my hair, made it shiny and silky. I was disappointed because I needed a dry shampoo. To take excess oil from my hair, get rid of the shine and give my hair some body. This product did not do that.
Monique J.
Review for: Other more...
love this shampoo keeps my hair very moisturized without stripping my hair, leaves no residue at all left in my hair. I can go up to one week without washing my hair.
Glyniel C.
This is my favorite dry shampoo for dark hair. it doesn't leave a white cast and really works for second and even third day hair. I have thick curly hair and wait at least four to five days in-between washes, because my hair is so long.
Jennifer O.
I am fan of carols daughter. I use all of be products or my hair. I like using this in particualry if I'm being lazy about washing my hair. Dry shampoo time!!
ET T.
MESA, AZ
This product has a nice scent. Didn't work well with my darker hair as the residue left an antiqued matte finished look.
Jessica R.
Great product!! It lefr my hair soft and hydrated. I have long thick curly 3C natural hair and it worked wonderfully.
Donna O.
Marietta, GA
This such a great product. Make your hair feel nice and healthy. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Light Tones more...
I bought this for my sister a while ago and she didn't like it all because the promised results were noticeable at all
Natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
I really would love to try this product does it really make your hair feel clean? does it add oil to the hair or dries it out?