Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Asia D.Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Asia D.Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Ruth D.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Infused with Monoi Oil and Coconut-derived cleansers, this sulfate-free cream shampoo is gentle enough for the most fragile and distressed hair, leaving it stronger and healthier.

The Monoi Story
Monoi Oil—an ancient recipe made from Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower Extract and Coprah Coconut Oil—has been nourishing hair for thousands of years. This oil works on all hair types, from fine to thick, and is proven to keep your strands beautiful and healthy looking. Now you too can reap the benefits of Tahiti’s miraculous beauty secret.

Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Decyl Glucoside, Amodimethicone, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethiconol, Shea Butter Glycereth-8 Esters, Quaternium-95, Fragrance (Parfum), C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sucrose Laurate, Disteareth-75 IPDI, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool. Ingredients may vary.

• I'm not a fan of sulfate shampoo, but I really do like th...1 Answers
Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo
  • "I've been using this shampoo (along with the conditioner and split end sealer) for a few weeks now and I'm in love!" in 1 review
  • "I have waist-length wavy-to-curly hair, and with hair this long breakage is an inevitable problem." in 1 review
Brooke S.
Hyattsville , MD
This is a decent shampoo, but it wasn’t amazing. It is a sulfate-free shampoo which is good for people who get dry hair from sulfates. It didn’t make my hair feel super clean or moisturized, and I had high expectations for this product. It smells nice.
Paige S.
College Sta, TX
I just started using this shampoo a week ago and I am in love. I am always searching for the perfect shampoo for my hair. I have very oily and moderately thick hair. I have tried everything and I am never satisfied, I constantly am buying new shampoo. This not only works amazing on my hair but keeps my scalp from getting itchy and dry. It also smells amazing. I will only be using this shampoo from now on and I look forward to trying the rest of the monoi line.
Mace M.
Round Rock, TX
I like this product! It left my hair feeling and smelling great... although I'm not sure if it has sulfate or any other damaging chemicals. It's been about 6 months or so since I've used it. I honestly just wanted to try other shampoos to determine my all time favorite!
Ashley M.
Wheaton, IL
This shampoo is my absolute go to! Just the scent alone is addicting! It leaves my hair feeling insanely soft & I swear my hair has grown so much faster since I've used it along with the corresponding conditioner & anti-breakage spray!! A must have!
Amanda P.
Elyria, OH
If your hair is breaking, or you just want it to be stronger, this is the product for you. Smells delicious and you'll notice the difference almost immediately. It's kinda pricey for the size, but well worth it ❤
Major M.
Cleveland, OH
The smell is amazing. The shampoo is magnificent. The packaging is so convenient. My hair feels so clean after using this shampoo. This line in particular can be a little pricier than other products.
Emily A.
I love the Carol's Daughter brand and make it a point to purchase their products and support the brand.

** I have never used the shampoo on it's own -- that's a big no-no for curly hair so this review includes the conditioner as well **

I have 3C curls that look SO much better when my hair is dirty -- I swear washing my hair makes it look terrible! So I am very picky when it comes to hair products, especially shampoo and conditioner. I have tried TONS of shampoo and conditioner combinations, some made specifically for curly hair, others for color treated hair, ones that add moisture, etc. When Carol's Daughter released the Monoi line, I was really excited to try it.

First off, the smell is AMAZING -- I can't get enough of it! I will admit that after using the shampoo my hair does feel a bit dry but I believe that is because the shampoo has stripped away all the product and build up. My hair also feels extremely strong and I have noticed far less hair in the drain at the end of my shower.

I always follow up with the Monoi conditioner because you can't wash curly hair without following up with at least one conditioning treatment to add moisture back in, but I will save my comments about the conditioner for that review.

I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so, as I've yet to find anything I like better than the Monoi Collection.
Sandy V.
Although not available at your local drugstore this product is amazing. Monoi oil Absolutely strengthens your hair and the coconut oil scent is fabulous! My hair had a lot of split ends, as this product makes them invisible. Leaves your hair soft and silky but not oily feeling. Can't say enough how much I love this product.
Michelle M.
Expensive, smells great but didn't lather up well and the bottle lasted me a month at most. Too expensive for a product that didn't seem to be doing anything great for my hair
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is an anwsome product I used it once and it is completely mind blowing ! This product smells very good and could last up to 3 weeks and the packaging is beautiful !!! I really recommend this product for any hair type !!
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
I'm not a fan of sulfate shampoo, but I really do like this one. My hair doesn't feel as heavy as usual and I feel like it's not as damaged as it used to be. I have only used the sample size though. That gave me two full washes with repeats. The smell isn't my favorite but I feel like this shampoo works better than wella's enrich!