Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer uploaded by Stevie E.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

The Monoi Split End Sealer is a repairing lotion that instantly binds the frayed and separated ends of your hair back together. Everyone wants stronger, longer hair that looks flawless from root to tip without the hassle of getting regular trims. The secret is, the less trims you need, the longer your hair can grow, and faster! So, stop cutting and start growing by binding the frayed and separated ends of your hair back together, making them look freshly cut, instantly! Monoi Split End Sealer.

• Wondering if this REALLY works. I used to have very thick...2 Answers
  • Does this really work? Does it make your hair oil?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely HATE getting my hair cut ... hate trying to figure out what to tell the stylist, hate sitting in the chair looking like a drowned muskrat, almost always hate how my hair is styled, I think you get the picture.

Having opened with that, you can probably guess that my ends are in need of some help. I have mid-back, straight, brown hair(with bangs, but they're not a problem). Many years ago, I tried some split end mender stuff that was sticky and didn't really do anything ... well, other than creating the stickies. I became skeptical of any mender and haven't purchased since.

Flash forward to today and obsessively and compulsively picking the ends of my hair; why is it so satisfying when you find a really split or multiple-split hair? I know it will never make a difference in my hair's appearance but guess my hunting skills kick in and I off on a split end safari! Funny note, my strands of gray never split or break - those tough little buggers seem impervious to and damage! Double-U Tee F???

So when I started looking at present-day end mender I was surprised to see how many there are now from different lines. I found this Carol's Daughter to. have many positive reviews and opinions so I headed off to Ulta (the beauty Mecca or holy land).
ASIDE: does anyone else hear Angels sing with entering Ulta? I swear it's better than those oft- mentioned pearly gates but I can't really prove it ... yet.

So I took my little experiment home and gave Carol's Daughter a shot, again, not expecting much. I let my hair air-dry for about 10 minutes before I hit it with the old blow dryer. I was actually kind of impressed at the outcome, my ends were less "splitty" (my made up word) and a pass or two with the flat iron really sealed the deal (waaahhh waaaaaaah). I forgot to mention the scent ... reminds me of Hawaii - very pleasant but not overdone.

So, until I find that Carol's"'s Daughter start
to become a lazy freeloader I'll keep her around. I hope she works just as well for you as she did for me!
Verliddia Q.
Tempe
I bought this product to help smooth me ends for me to straighten my naturally kinky curly hair. my ends did look a lot smoother when I straightened my hair. My hair feels great when I apply this product. I am still using it now on my curly hair. My ends weren't brought back to life but they do feel better. Worth a try if you can pay the price.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
So far so good. I purchased this product after reading a few reviews I love the smell and it's made my hair so soft. My ends feel soft and hydrated and don't have any appearance of split ends or breakage. I'm really hopeful for this product to continue to keep the split ends away since it is a bit pricey and I wouldn't normally spend this much on a hair product.
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
I love this product!! I don't know if you can repair a split end but I do know that this makes a huge difference in hair breakage and it makes those split ends look like the don't exist. I wish I could find this product in the drugstore but I haven't had any luck yet so I order online. I am interested in trying their other products since this is a life saver for those of us who damage our hair with color, bleach and heat.
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
The only one I use!
This product is a godsend! It seals my ends so well!
I recently dyed my hair from black to blonde. I have fine hair. After the huge change, my hair was brittle and breaking. This helped it so much!

PLUS --> it smells awesome!
$25, its ok, I wish there was more in the bottle!
Kelsey N.
Dallas, TX
LOVE this product! I am not very nice to my hair. I style it pretty much everyday, and probably only go to the salon once every 3-6 months to get cut and color. Right before I go to the salon I can start to see how my hair looks unkept at the ends. This sealer is the only one I have truly been able to see a difference with.
My mom started using this first and then I asked her could I try some. She said yeah and after that I really began to use it more often. It really helps my hair out!
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This stuff is amazing. In the very first use it changed everything for me. I have highlighted, thin, fine and FRAGILE hair that frequently resembles the texture of cotton candy. This changed it in the first use to silky, bouncy and shiny. Unlike some of the other reviewers I don't find the scent offensive or overpowering at all, and I'm generally sensitive to strong scents. It doesn't matter - it could smell like tar and I'd keep using it because it's AMAZING.
Keyla M.
Woodhaven, NY
Love the smell! I have super curly hair and this product made my curls even better and shinier. I use this product for special occasions due to how expensive it is and not wanting to waste the product, but over all absolutely LOVE !!!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Was so glad to have discovered this product! I have very long hair and was getting major split ends from heat application and I do not have time to get trims done all the time. This product has helped me go longer between salon visits and prevented splits. It has a great scent, subtle and not overpowering. I really recommend this product to those with long hair. Apply to damp hair and you're good to go!
Juli B.
HOQUIAM, WA
Wondering if this REALLY works. I used to have very thick hair with rare split ends. But ever since I had 2 major surgeries in one summer over three years ago, my hair has been extremely thin, brittle and the worst split ends even just 2 weeks after a trim. Advice?
Jatna A.
Does this really work? Does it make your hair oil?