Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Asia D.Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo uploaded by Asia D.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Monoi Repairing Shampoo - Monoi Repairing Shampoo by Carol's Daughter. Only strong hair can grow into longer hair so you're free to wear any style. That's why the strand-strengthening Monoi Oil - an ancient recipe made from the rejuvenating Tahitian tiare gardenia flower and coprah coconut oil - is a must-have to help repair fine, delicate, or chemically-treated hair.For over 2,000 years, Tahitians have used monoi oil for its natural reparative properties that undo and prevent damage from the sun, sea and surf. Using ingredients that only grow in Tahiti, monoi oil is made by taking 15 freshly picked tiare gardenia flower blossoms and combining them with 15 ounces of coprah coconut oil over a 15 day sacred ritual.When used with the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask:96% less breakage after only 1 use13X longer hair life after only 1 useKey ingredients:Monoi oil gently conditions your hair all overHibiscus extract help quickly detangle any hair type, but especially delicate, damaged hairCoconut-derived cleansers are gentle enough for even the most fragile, distressed hairFormulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or phthalates. - Monoi Repairing Shampoo see more...

Crystal T.
Fort Myers
This shampoo is amazing. I have bleached blonde(platinum) hair. It keeps my hair feeling soft, silky, smooth, hydrated and beautiful. I can't find it in stores anywhere so I buy it from eBay. It smells great and the scent lasts a day or two in my hair.
Emily A.
I love the Carol's Daughter brand and make it a point to purchase their products and support the brand.

** I have never used the shampoo on it's own -- that's a big no-no for curly hair so this review includes the conditioner as well **

I have 3C curls that look SO much better when my hair is dirty -- I swear washing my hair makes it look terrible! So I am very picky when it comes to hair products, especially shampoo and conditioner. I have tried TONS of shampoo and conditioner combinations, some made specifically for curly hair, others for color treated hair, ones that add moisture, etc. When Carol's Daughter released the Monoi line, I was really excited to try it.

First off, the smell is AMAZING -- I can't get enough of it! I will admit that after using the shampoo my hair does feel a bit dry but I believe that is because the shampoo has stripped away all the product and build up. My hair also feels extremely strong and I have noticed far less hair in the drain at the end of my shower.

I always follow up with the Monoi conditioner because you can't wash curly hair without following up with at least one conditioning treatment to add moisture back in, but I will save my comments about the conditioner for that review.

I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so, as I've yet to find anything I like better than the Monoi Collection.
Lizbeth Karina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I feel like this product is ok. Didn't quite work with my type of hair. I will be trying their leave in conditioning milk soon. It does have a nice scent and does the job of cleaning your scalp.
Keisha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo. It strengthens my hair immediately after use! The first time I used this and the accompanying conditioner, when I blow dried my hair there was NO shredded hair in the brush; maybe a couple strands but that's it!! I'm used to having a bunch of shed hair in my paddle brush after blow drying. That proved to me that it made my hair stronger. It does a great job of cleansing too. Love it.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Carols Daughter Rhassoul Clay Shampoo works wonders for overworked and over washed hair this shampoo is suppose to draw out sweat and impurities and will clean your hair with out removing color. This will help soften and improve your hair has no parabens no petrolatum no mineral oil no artificial colors. Made with Rhassoul Clay, Aloe Juice, Cactus Flower.
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is an anwsome product I used it once and it is completely mind blowing ! This product smells very good and could last up to 3 weeks and the packaging is beautiful !!! I really recommend this product for any hair type !!
Nykira S.
Evans
I had a lot of breakage because of relaxers and I decided to transition from relaxed to natural. After using the product once I immediately noticed a difference in the strength of my hair. Before my hair was almost elastic (like a rubber band) but as soon as I used this product I saw a significant difference.
Quinesha C.
I just love all of carols daughter products. They work great on all hair textures and it's a great product. I bought it from sephora inside Jc penny and he packaging was nice also. They give you a great amount of product so you don't need to keep buying and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!!
Shasta T.
Aurora, CO
I tried this about 2 months ago and I really liked it. I bought it from Amazon and I couldn't wait to get it. I used it once a week to clarify my hair. It smelled wonderful and my friends enjoyed the scent and would always ask what I used. I would definitely buy it again!
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
This product leaves your hair soft and manageable without being limp. Styling after cleansing is a breeze as well. I don't need nearly as much product as I would if I didn't use Carol's Daughter. It's an affordable luxury in my opinion. I highly recommend.