BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #29 in Hair Masks

The Monoi Recipe
Infused with Monoi Oil and Hydrolyzed Silk, this intense repairing treatment nourishes hair from roots to ends to help reverse damage and prevent any future damage.

The Monoi Story
Monoi Oil—an ancient recipe made from Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower Extract and Coprah Coconut Oil—has been nourishing hair for thousands of years. This oil works on all hair types, from fine to thick, and is proven to keep your strands beautiful and healthy looking. Now you too can reap the benefits of Tahiti’s miraculous beauty secret.

How To Use

For best results: Start with the Monoi Repairing Shampoo, which is sulfate-free so you know it’s safe for color-treated or any other chemically treated hair, and it won’t strip away your natural moisture. Wet your hair, start massaging your hair and whip up a good lather for 1 minute or 2 so the shampoo can do its job.

Rinse out the shampoo with warm water, then work the Monoi Repairing Conditioner into your wet hair. Detangle hair with your fingers and be sure to cover all your hair with the rich cream. Leave in your hair for 3 to 5 minutes.

Once you’ve rinsed out the conditioner with warm water, gently massage the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask into wet hair and scalp, being sure to really work it into trouble spots where you’re concerned about breakage or dryness. Leave it in your hair for 5 to 7 minutes and then rinse out.

TIPS: For an extra-deep treatment, put on a shower cap and sit under a hood dryer for 10 to 15 minutes with the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask. This will help the nourishing ingredients get deep into your hair.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccaride, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Extrac, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecanol, Ceteareth-20, Quarternium-91, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on ULTA*
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I use this mask at least once a month, but during the winter I use it every other week. After using this I apply a moisturizing mask to help balance out the protein in this mask. I have noticed that as I care for my hair, the better it becomes. But I’ve also noticed how my hair seems to break a bit more easily when I neglect using this product. The smell is nice and it is something that I like to grab the larger size of when a sale is running!
Courtney S.
Katy, TX
I bought this from Ulta and was super sceptical because there was a little film of dust on the cap, letting me know not too many people have decided to buy (or come back to buy). After trying it out for the first time, my 3C fine curly strands were grateful. I left it in for 5-10 minutes, washed it out, went to bed and the next morning my hair was bouncy, moisturized, and legit reminded me of the way my hair was pre-heat damage. Great product for those looking to revive their hair!
Kyrsten S.
Brooklyn NY
I have been buying this mask for 5 years straight. I have blonde hair and it’s extremely sensitive due to bleach. This mask smells so nice and does magic on my hair. I recommend buying this because I know I am going to.
Lizzie L.
Whittier, CA
This mask is a life saver. I often color treat my hair and heat style it. This often causes my hair to be dry and brittle without deep conditioning. This mask smells like jasmine flowers and instantly hydrates and brings life back to hair! I would definitely purchase this item again when my hair is in need of some love. The price point is a bit high but totally worth it for stronger healthier locks!
Johanna P.
Avondale
This hair mask seems to help with frizz even though it’s not made for that purpose. This makes my hair very soft and it is evidently less damaged and split ends are minimal now
ahleighya s.
powder springs
This collection by carols daughter is super expensive but it feels so luscious in my hair. I wouldn't say that my hair was beyond damaged but i did see alot less breakage.
Emily P.
McHenry
I truly am obsessed with this hair mask! This product did wonders for my hair while smelling SO amazing & clean. I highly recommend this product for anyone with damaged hair. I would absolutely purchase this again!
Kate M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Who knew they could put heaven in a jar? This is my reset button for the week whenever I abuse my hair with heat. It makes a world of difference, not to mention that it smells amazing, and that smell lingers even after rinsing! This is my holy grail.
Jackie C.
Got a free sample of this with a purchase at Ulta and I’ve been using it ever since! Makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and even stronger! Gives my hair major nutrients! I use it about every other week if I feel my hair getting weaker or breaking off
Jasmine K.
Athens, GA
This product left my hair revitalized and healthy after 2 weeks of use. The formula is creamy and great for all hair types. I worry that the protein would to much for my hair, but the product was amazing.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
Where do you find this product at?!
Amby E.
Can this be found at target? What other stores?? Walmart?
Natalie B.
Does this help with breakage? My hair ends are a bit damaged and very dry.
Sydne H.
Did anyone see major results with this product?
k J.
Does this product really help to keep your hair mosturized?