BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #3 in Hair Masks

The Monoi Recipe
Infused with Monoi Oil and Hydrolyzed Silk, this intense repairing treatment nourishes hair from roots to ends to help reverse damage and prevent any future damage.

The Monoi Story
Monoi Oil—an ancient recipe made from Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower Extract and Coprah Coconut Oil—has been nourishing hair for thousands of years. This oil works on all hair types, from fine to thick, and is proven to keep your strands beautiful and healthy looking. Now you too can reap the benefits of Tahiti’s miraculous beauty secret.

How To Use

For best results: Start with the Monoi Repairing Shampoo, which is sulfate-free so you know it’s safe for color-treated or any other chemically treated hair, and it won’t strip away your natural moisture. Wet your hair, start massaging your hair and whip up a good lather for 1 minute or 2 so the shampoo can do its job.

Rinse out the shampoo with warm water, then work the Monoi Repairing Conditioner into your wet hair. Detangle hair with your fingers and be sure to cover all your hair with the rich cream. Leave in your hair for 3 to 5 minutes.

Once you’ve rinsed out the conditioner with warm water, gently massage the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask into wet hair and scalp, being sure to really work it into trouble spots where you’re concerned about breakage or dryness. Leave it in your hair for 5 to 7 minutes and then rinse out.

TIPS: For an extra-deep treatment, put on a shower cap and sit under a hood dryer for 10 to 15 minutes with the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask. This will help the nourishing ingredients get deep into your hair.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccaride, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Extrac, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Octyldodecanol, Ceteareth-20, Quarternium-91, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone. Ingredients may vary.

• How is the mask? I use the split end sealer and i... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been natural for 8 years, but have only limited my use of ...1 Answers
  • I have had great reviews about this products and it quality, I wo...1 Answers
Telma R.
Hammond, IN
I was daunted at first by the price tag on Carol's Daughter Repairing Hair Mask. There are many masks out there that are half the price and/or have twice as much product in the packaging. But, I guess in many cases, you definitely get what you pay for. Also, it really does last awhile if you don't go overboard.

I am extraordinarily wary of any products that test on animals. This product is 100% cruelty-free which pleases me very much. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals and any synthetic fragrances or dyes. This is a win, win, win.

The smell is very pleasant and not overpowering. This is a downfall though as I prefer to avoid products that have added fragrance.  Fragrances lend to skin irritation, especially for those with sensitive skin.

This mask goes on silky smooth and leaves hair feeling the same. For standard treatment, it recommended to leave on for 5-7 minutes. I thoroughly wring my hair out of any dripping water first. Of course for deeper conditioning, apply, snap on a shower cap and wrap with a not towel. Or just sit around like I do for a half hour or so. It is recommended to sit under a warm dryer, but really, who has s hooded dryer just lying around the house.  I have color treated hair, and I mean I really put it through the ringer. I dye the roots dark then have rose gold/blonde highlights through out the rest of my locks. With the constant processing, it is vital to have a really good hair mask (and other quality hair products), and this is the one for me.

Lizzie L.
Whittier, CA
This mask is a life saver. I often color treat my hair and heat style it. This often causes my hair to be dry and brittle without deep conditioning. This mask smells like jasmine flowers and instantly hydrates and brings life back to hair! I would definitely purchase this item again when my hair is in need of some love. The price point is a bit high but totally worth it for stronger healthier locks!
sasha r.
This is the most amazing hair product ever. A little bit goes a long way. I use this as a mask as Allevyn and sometimes even as a treatment on my end. It truly helps heal your hair.I purchased this product again and again because of how amazing it is. Worth every penny
Courtney S.
Katy, TX
I bought this from Ulta and was super sceptical because there was a little film of dust on the cap, letting me know not too many people have decided to buy (or come back to buy). After trying it out for the first time, my 3C fine curly strands were grateful. I left it in for 5-10 minutes, washed it out, went to bed and the next morning my hair was bouncy, moisturized, and legit reminded me of the way my hair was pre-heat damage. Great product for those looking to revive their hair!
Ash T.
I really liked this! I got a sample in an Ipsy bag. It helped with my frizz and smoothed my hair. My only complaint is that it is a little expensive and hard to find in stores, at least in my area.
Caren F.
I got a full size sample for free. I love this. Very soft on my hair and feeling like I stepped out of a salon without the salon price! Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
Nancy M.
Centreville
A clerk at a beauty store recommended this hair mask to me. I love the smell and the natural ingredients. I use this once a week, alternating with other masks. Carols Daughter leaves my hair silky soft and detangled!
Brandee A.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m only giving it 4 stars because the scent is a little over powering but the results are worth it! Cute packaging. Small container but a little goes a long way especially because you’re only wanting to put it on your damaged hair. Would purchase again.
Emily P.
McHenry
I truly am obsessed with this hair mask! This product did wonders for my hair while smelling SO amazing & clean. I highly recommend this product for anyone with damaged hair. I would absolutely purchase this again!
Kate M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Who knew they could put heaven in a jar? This is my reset button for the week whenever I abuse my hair with heat. It makes a world of difference, not to mention that it smells amazing, and that smell lingers even after rinsing! This is my holy grail.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
Where do you find this product at?!
Amby E.
Can this be found at target? What other stores?? Walmart?
Natalie B.
Does this help with breakage? My hair ends are a bit damaged and very dry.
Sydne H.
Did anyone see major results with this product?
k J.
Does this product really help to keep your hair mosturized?