Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner

The Monoi Recipe
Infused with Monoi Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5, this creamy conditioner helps to restore damaged hair, while preventing future breaks and snaps.

The Monoi Story
Monoi Oil—an ancient recipe made from Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower Extract and Coprah Coconut Oil—has been nourishing hair for thousands of years. This oil works on all hair types, from fine to thick, and is proven to keep your strands beautiful and healthy looking. Now you too can reap the benefits of Tahiti’s miraculous beauty secret

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Isododecane, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Isohexadecane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Ceteareth-20, Quaternium-91, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone. Ingredients may vary.

I have been looking for a new conditioner and I have heard good things about this one. Has anyone else tried this? If so, did it leave your hair sticky or dry?
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've been using this conditioner (along with the shampoo and split end sealer) for a few weeks now and I'm in love!” in reviews
“I’ve already added the conditioner and its matching shampoo to my shopping cart, to be purchased when my current supply runs out.” in reviews
“I love that it's sulfate free but I love even more that it is extremely conditioning.” in reviews
“Amazing for damaged hair that need a lift!” in reviews
It's perfection, my hair is healthier and  grew so fast ,i am glad i use it  and i will use it again best product ever
Guam
SMELLS AMAZING ! makes my hair soft and it feels great I definitely recommend this to all my natural ladies
Brampton, ON
This leaves hair so soft and smelling great! Amazing for damaged hair that need a lift!