Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner

The Monoi Recipe
Infused with Monoi Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5, this creamy conditioner helps to restore damaged hair, while preventing future breaks and snaps.

The Monoi Story
Monoi Oil—an ancient recipe made from Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower Extract and Coprah Coconut Oil—has been nourishing hair for thousands of years. This oil works on all hair types, from fine to thick, and is proven to keep your strands beautiful and healthy looking. Now you too can reap the benefits of Tahiti’s miraculous beauty secret

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Isododecane, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Isohexadecane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Ceteareth-20, Quaternium-91, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone. Ingredients may vary.

I have been looking for a new conditioner and I have heard good things about this one. Has anyone else tried this? If so, did it leave your hair sticky or dry?
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've been using this conditioner (along with the shampoo and split end sealer) for a few weeks now and I'm in love!” in reviews
“I’ve already added the conditioner and its matching shampoo to my shopping cart, to be purchased when my current supply runs out.” in reviews
“I love that it's sulfate free but I love even more that it is extremely conditioning.” in reviews
“Amazing for damaged hair that need a lift!” in reviews
Pomona, IL
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love every product from Carol's daughter so far. All of them make my hair feel amazing. I used to have very damaged hair from straightening it oar curling it every single day and now people ask how do I get my hair so shiny and perfect and how I don't burn it while straightening it. It has repaired my hair and I have never had any other products do that.
This conditioner works best with the Monoi Shampoo. It is very hydrating and smooths the hair well. My hair feels thick and healthy when using this. I had used this for a few years and then switched to Briogeo, but that dried out my hair. I never should have switched.
La Place, LA
It is a very decent conditioner, however dealing with ht’s very strong scent on a regular basis just isn’t something that i really care for at all, plus like most Carol’s Daughter’s products, it’s not silicone free, and all of that silicone buildup just ended being way too much for my hair. Plus, in regards to it’s repairing claims, I don’t feel that this conditioner has the major ability to do such period. Which is why, I honestly regret all of the money that I wasted trying out Carol’s Daughter’s products that just weren’t the fit for my very dry hair and very dry scalp at all.
Brooklyn , NY
This conditioner is out of this world! I have 3A-3C curls that tend to be on the drier side. This conditioner made my hair so soft, moisturized, and DEFINED! It has to be one of my all times favs! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Visalia , CA
I absolutely love carols daughter brand this is usually what I buy when I can afford higher priced items My kids love using my s&h and a lot gets wasted so this is usually a splurge item for me
Dayton, NJ
This conditioner feels very rich as I use it in the shower, easy to rinse out as well. However my hair feels like they're kinda stuck together and it takes longer to dry. Once it dries there's a little bit of a sticky residue left. The scent is way too strong when I use this in the shower, good thing the scent does not last. (it's also not a scent that I enjoy.)
Peoria, IL
Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner uploaded by MeeMee D.
I use this with a shampoo, and it defines my curls so well and gives it a nice bounce, it's a little on the pricy side but very worth it in my opinion. The picture posted is just the shampoo and conditioner, with no other products (let my hair air dry)
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner is literally the best smelling hair product you will ever use. That’s a bold claim, but there’s a reason they also make a scented candle and fragrance of this scent (which, I need to get my hands on). Besides that, it softens, conditions, and nourishes effortlessly. It’s great for detangling and I recommend for any hair type.
This is an amazing conditioner. It makes your hair extremely silky and easy to detangle. I like that I dont need to leave it on as long as a deep conditioner and get the same results!. I have tried the mask, but with this, unless your hair is SUPER damaged, theres no need for the matching mask.
I LOVE the scent of this shampoo and conditioner. It repairs my hair a noticeable amount. I have lost breakage and fewer split ends. However, as with any repairing product it does leave my hair dryer than usual, so you will need to add in a moisture replenishing mask weekly.