BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

The Monoi Recipe
Infused with Monoi Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5, this creamy conditioner helps to restore damaged hair, while preventing future breaks and snaps.

The Monoi Story
Monoi Oil—an ancient recipe made from Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower Extract and Coprah Coconut Oil—has been nourishing hair for thousands of years. This oil works on all hair types, from fine to thick, and is proven to keep your strands beautiful and healthy looking. Now you too can reap the benefits of Tahiti’s miraculous beauty secret

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Isododecane, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Isohexadecane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Ceteareth-20, Quaternium-91, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone. Ingredients may vary.

• I have been looking for a new conditioner and I have hear...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Amazing for damaged hair that need a lift!" in 1 review
  • "I’ve already added the conditioner and its matching shampoo to my shopping cart, to be purchased when my current supply runs out." in 1 review
  • "I love that it's sulfate free but I love even more that it is extremely conditioning." in 1 review
  • "I've been using this conditioner (along with the shampoo and split end sealer) for a few weeks now and I'm in love!" in 1 review
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This conditioner feels very rich as I use it in the shower, easy to rinse out as well. However my hair feels like they're kinda stuck together and it takes longer to dry. Once it dries there's a little bit of a sticky residue left. The scent is way too strong when I use this in the shower, good thing the scent does not last. (it's also not a scent that I enjoy.)
Emily A.
I love the Carol's Daughter brand and make it a point to purchase their products and support the brand.

I
have 3C curls that look SO much better when my hair is dirty -- I swear
washing my hair makes it look terrible! So I am very picky when it comes
to hair products, especially shampoo and conditioner. I have tried TONS
of shampoo and conditioner combinations, some made specifically for
curly hair, others for color treated hair, ones that add moisture, etc.
When Carol's Daughter released the Monoi line, I was really excited to
try it.

First off, the smell is AMAZING -- I can't get enough of
it! This conditioner makes my hair SO soft and infused with moisture. I love how it makes my hair look and feel but it can be easy to use too much, which makes it difficult to rinse out thoroughly -- especially close to the root. I tend to use more conditioner after using the coordinating shampoo as it strips out all the products from your hair, so my curls always feel a bit dry and like the need added moisture.

More often than not, I use this conditioner to co-wash and just absolutely love how my hair looks and feels afterwards. My curls feel extremely strong and I have
noticed far less hair in the drain at the end of my shower.

I have repurchased this many times and will
continue to do so, as I've yet to find anything I like better than the
Monoi Collection.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I really like Carols Daughter product line. EVERYTHING in this product line is made with love& made WELL. These products DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO. I have fine hair, but ALIT of it&at times its annoying because its hard to find a product that conditions my hair & weighs it down just enough that its not all flyaway&frizz but not TOO much so that my hair is totally FLAT. Its a very tough balancing act. Carols Daughter makes it so i dont need to worry about that stuff anymore. I could pretty much use ANY one of C.D.'s shampoos&conditioners & my hair looks perfect EVERY. SINGLE. TIME..!! THIS is a GREAT PRODUCT. WORTH EVERY DIME altho i feel the prices are VERY REASONABLE. I recommend to EVERYONE-Family, Friends, strangers, everyone! I think if everyone use Carol's Daughter products, the world would be a happier place😁🌈😁⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
sasha r.
All of the Monoi products from carols Daughter’s line or amazing! With extended use they truly repair your hair and give you healthier hair. I like this conditioner and the extra strength condition are the best. I sometimes put a little on the ends even when my hair is dry. Amazing product that I will continue to buy
Diana O.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is so good. Seriously a miracle worker. I've tried many drug store brand things hoping for a cheaper alternative, but nothing comes close to how good this stuff is at reversing damaged hair. I use it with the shampoo and I swear there is nothing better for my hair. You may want to purchase directly from the Carol's daughter website and watch for sales.
Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
This conditioner creates the softest hair ever. It practically slides through my hair and leaves it super soft and smelling great. I don't need to use much ( I have thick hair!), and it goes a long way. Its great for detangling too because of how soft it makes my curly hair feel.
Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
Amazing company with amazing products! I used to just stick to whatever was the most affordable but after realizing that my hair needing more TLC to protect my curls I started investing in quality products. Carols daughter is an amazing company that's worth the price tag
Olivia G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This conditioner smells amazing! It leaves my hair super silky and smooth. It's the best out there and is super good for my dry colored hair. I have combo hair and it works wonders! I am very satisfied and will be repurchasing.
Kymouye W.
I love this product so much. It makes my hair supper soft and it decrease my shoddy tremendously. The scent smells very relaxing also. My hair is more curly and thick. I definitely am going to buy this product again.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
I have waist-length wavy-to-curly hair, and with hair this long breakage is an inevitable problem. Anything that can help strengthen my hair is worth trying! I was really pleased with Carol’s Daughter Monoi Conditioner (as used with the shampoo from the same product line).

The conditioner has a light fragrance. It didn’t really linger in my hair after I rinsed it out, which was really nice. The conditioner isn’t so thick or greasy that it weighs the hair down, either. It washes out very easily, but manages to leave enough moisture behind to make a difference in the hair’s texture.

When I was combing my hair after the shower, I was pleased by how soft and silky my hair felt. As it air-dried, I was pleased to see that my hair wasn’t frizzing nearly as much as usual.

I’ve already added the conditioner and its matching shampoo to my shopping cart, to be purchased when my current supply runs out. Carol’s Daughter Monoi Conditioner is definitely worth the price.
Sherrell R.
I have been looking for a new conditioner and I have heard good things about this one. Has anyone else tried this? If so, did it leave your hair sticky or dry?