BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Monoi Repairing Conditioner - Only strong hair can grow into longer hair so you're free to wear any style. That's why the strand-strengthening monoi oil - an ancient recipe made from the rejuvenating Tahitian tiare gardenia flower and coprah coconut oil - is a must-have to help repair fine, delicate, or chemically-treated hair.For over 2,000 years, Tahitians have used monoi oil for its natural reparative properties that undo and prevent damage from the sun, sea and surf. Using ingredients that only grow in Tahiti, monoi oil is made by taking 15 freshly picked tiare gardenia flower blossoms and combining them with 15 ounces of coprah coconut oil over a 15 day sacred ritual.Research Results:92% less breakage after only 1 use5.5X longer hair life after only 1 useKey ingredients:Monoi oil intensely conditions your hairBamboo water, the strongest plant on our planet, helps to reinforce your hair's structurePro-vitamin B5 helps to reconstruct your cuticleFormulated without parabens synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals or phthalates. - Monoi Repairing Conditioner see more...

Kymouye W.
I love this product so much. It makes my hair supper soft and it decrease my shoddy tremendously. The scent smells very relaxing also. My hair is more curly and thick. I definitely am going to buy this product again.
Emily A.
I love the Carol's Daughter brand and make it a point to purchase their products and support the brand.

I
have 3C curls that look SO much better when my hair is dirty -- I swear
washing my hair makes it look terrible! So I am very picky when it comes
to hair products, especially shampoo and conditioner. I have tried TONS
of shampoo and conditioner combinations, some made specifically for
curly hair, others for color treated hair, ones that add moisture, etc.
When Carol's Daughter released the Monoi line, I was really excited to
try it.

First off, the smell is AMAZING -- I can't get enough of
it! This conditioner makes my hair SO soft and infused with moisture. I love how it makes my hair look and feel but it can be easy to use too much, which makes it difficult to rinse out thoroughly -- especially close to the root. I tend to use more conditioner after using the coordinating shampoo as it strips out all the products from your hair, so my curls always feel a bit dry and like the need added moisture.

More often than not, I use this conditioner to co-wash and just absolutely love how my hair looks and feels afterwards. My curls feel extremely strong and I have
noticed far less hair in the drain at the end of my shower.

I have repurchased this many times and will
continue to do so, as I've yet to find anything I like better than the
Monoi Collection.
Tori J.
Fairfield, CT
Amazing company with amazing products! I used to just stick to whatever was the most affordable but after realizing that my hair needing more TLC to protect my curls I started investing in quality products. Carols daughter is an amazing company that's worth the price tag
Ornoirr
It's perfection, my hair is healthier and  grew so fast ,i am glad i use it  and i will use it again best product ever