BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

An intense, repairing three-piece collection that prevents breakage by up to 96% and lets hair live up to 13 times longer. This trio of products undoes and prevents future damage to ensure your hair will be stronger, longer, and invincible. Perfect for processed, overheated, and stressed, brittle hair, Monoi Repairing is truly the gold standard of hair repair. This set contains:- 2 oz Repairing Hair Mask- 2 oz Repairing Sulfate-free Shampoo- 2 oz Repairing Conditioner It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates This product is free of alcohol, petroleum, mineral oil, and artificial colors. Research results: Based on independent studies conducted on instrumental results versus control when used with Monoi Repairing Shampoo and Hair Mask for 30 minutes: - 96% less breakage after only 1 use - 13 times longer hair life after only 1 use - 85% better conditioning and detangling after only 1 useBased on independent studies conducted on instrumental results versus control when used with Monoi Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner for 30 minutes: - 92% less breakage after only 1 use - 5.5 times longer hair life after only 1 use - 82% better conditioning and detangling after only 1 use see more...

Buy on ULTA
turbo t.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
The one I bought came with 3 items. They are truly amazing. They made such a big difference in my hair. A little goes a long way. The shampoo makes your hair really dry. I used the shampoo once a month. But the conditioner and mask was amazing. It did make my hair stronger. My hair was really dry like straw and was breaking off but it stopped the shedding and made it a lot better after a few uses. I'm just not too crazy about the shampoo.
Nassim N.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best products whether you are curious about carols daughter or for travel. You definitely will see and feel the change in your hair.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was super excited with purchasing this kit since I have used Carol's daughter products in the past.  I used the product normally once a week, compare to other products there was no much difference, I believed I paid (too much) for the products name and was not really satisfied with the product.  Sorry Carol's daughter, super disappointed :(
Trudy B.
Trudy B.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this line! This is a results-driven line that delivers! Shedding is greatly reduced after the first use and damaged hair is given new life instantly. It is a bit pricey but it is absolutely worth it!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
I have heard such great reviews on this product and decided to buy it and see how great it is. Well I was so disappointed, the shampoo made my hair hard and the conditioner was okay. The mask was the only thing that I like. I wish I could have taken it back to the store.
nichetra m.
nichetra m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, but results don't really last for the price. It has a nice scent, but it was expensive and not worth the price
Muriel W.
Muriel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Carol's Daughter products before and yes they leave the hair feeling soft and moisturized. I do find it a bit expensive and I get the same benefits using walmarts brand of moisturizing products which are much more economically priced.
afyia j.
afyia j.
florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is monoi repairing set is great for people who's transitioning back to natural. It has a nice scent, also leaves hair silky soft.