Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

nfused with Monoi Oil and Coconut Water, this fortifying leave-in conditioner, is blended to create the perfect balance to end shedding, ease detangling, and protect around-the-clock. Finally, you can keep hair on your head, and out of your brush.

The Monoi Story
Monoi Oil—an ancient recipe made from Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower Extract and Coprah Coconut Oil—has been nourishing hair for thousands of years. This oil works on all hair types, from fine to thick, and is proven to keep your strands beautiful and healthy looking. Now you too can reap the benefits of Tahiti’s miraculous beauty secret.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasi- loxane, Cyclohexasilox- ane, Isododecane,Pentylene, Glycol, Agave Americana Leaf Extract, Butylene, Glycol, C11-15 Pareth–7, C12–16 Pareth–9, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dicetyldimomium, Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Lactic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, PEG-8, Dimethicone, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
Nice lightweight leave-in treatment that I apply before doing my roller sets or flat ironing. It does a great job of strengthening my hair without drying it out. The price can be a little steep but one bottle can last quite a while. Overall, I would say I’m moderately satisfied with this product. It’s not a staple product, but it’s definitely in my rotation.
Tracy T.
When this stuff goes on sale, I buy about 10bottles! If you are experiencing breakage, THIS is the stuff to spray all over your hair as you comb through and blow dry your hair!!! It smells amazing and works very well even if you are not using the Monoi shampoo & conditioner. You can’t go wrong with this stuff. It works on ALL hair types. I have told my friends of different ethnicities to try it and this is a keeper for us all.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
This is one of the absolute best products for my hair! I’m obsessed with all things Carols Daughter!!! I have extremely dry hair and they both help to give it a little moisture! This product works wonders on giving my hair the bounce it needs so that it doesn’t break when I brush or straighten it!!!! It’s so natural too and smells like sunscreen and I LOVE THAT SMELL!!!!
paige b.
I really like this handy little spritzer. It smells very nice, kind of tropical but stronger. I spray a little of this on damp hair and then work it through before brushing. Its not a detangler really, but it does help. It contains monoi oil, coconut water, and wheat protein. Due to the oil only use a little of this, a little goes a long way. Would happily recommend.
Rehema C.
I got this as a gift one Christmas and I am so grateful!! I use this in my locs immediately after washing and conditioning. I have bleached ends and I noticed that I have no more breakage after using this. The best thing is that it's all natural. It smells great and I love using it right before I go out. It's one of the best hair products I have ever used.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
DRIED MY HAIR OUT !! This is suppose to prevent breakage not cause more ! WTH !? Couldn't believe it ! Ended up using this roughly 5 times and selling it. Thankfully I was able to get almost all my money back, this product is definitely on the bottom of my list of things to recommend.
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
Carol Saturday anti-breakage is it a great product I have very long hair and with that comes split ends. I use this every time I take a shower my hair is wet my hair soaks it up and leaves it feeling so smooth!
Crystal T.
Fort Myers
I have bleached(platinum) blonde hair so lots of damage. This product keeps my hair in great shape. The scent is amazing. You have to shake it well. I highly recommend this product if you have chemically treated hair or have an issue with breakage.
Quiana B.
Yonkers, NY
This product is just ok. It's not my favorite carol's daughter product. I found this product to be a little drying. I'm surprised. I don't know if I would buy again. I never finished the bottle I bought. I'm very disappointed. I will continue to use the other products
Kaleigh H.
I have naturally curly hair - ringlets! My hair is normally extremely frizzy being that I live in south Texas... but this reduces the amount of frizz, the amount of hair fallout, and the amount of breakage I have. You spray this on to wet hair. I rather like the smell, but my husband doesn't! Consider opening it to smell it before you purchase since the smell does linger.
Morgan W.
Olympia, WA
Can I apply this when my hair is dry?