BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Infused with Monoi Oil, this lightweight, silicone-free, miracle oil reverses and prevents damage to even the most distressed hair caused by heat-styling, color-treating and chemical straightening.

The Monoi Story
Monoi Oil—an ancient recipe made from Tahitian Tiare Gardenia Flower Extract and Coprah Coconut Oil—has been nourishing hair for thousands of years. This oil works on all hair types, from fine to thick, and is proven to keep your strands beautiful and healthy looking. Now you too can reap the benefits of Tahiti’s miraculous beauty secret.

Isododecane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Fragrance (Parfum), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrillus Ianatus (Watemelon) Seed Oil, Isohexadecane, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool. Ingredients may vary.

• Does this oil help out with dry curly hair ? 1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair oily? Have you noticed a general...1 Answers
  • How often and how much do you use? Some serums tend to ma...2 Answers
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is one of the only products from this brand that doesn’t weigh my curls down and isn’t loaded with silicones. It has a nice lightweight texture, which is great for my fine curls (a combination that makes many curly hair products not great for me).  It soaks right in! It has a perfume smell to it, which was fine for me but if you’re sensitive to fragrances then this serum might not be your best bet. Overall, it’s effective and economical. When I purchased it, it came in a plastic bottle. I think the overall product experience would be better for me if it was glass and not plastic. This might sound odd, and it definitely doesn’t affect its effectiveness, but for some reason I am less likely to re purchase and try something else because of that.
Faith L.
Salem, AL
For someone that has pretty heat damaged hair this is perfect! Or if you just wanna pick me up it’s perfect also. I make sure to apply this after my shower and it makes my hair so silky and smooth and look extremely healthy. I find I don’t want to smell but most people do from the reviews that I read. I guess you could say this product is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it and I would recommend to all. If You want silky, healthy, and altogether great looking hair you should totally use this product!!!Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This is another oil infusion product that works very well for smoothing, eliminating visible split ends and static electricity. It’s an amazing transformation when the product is applied. I may buy this one again. I’m rather neutral on this only because there are several very good products out there that work as well. I think this is simply a matter of preference...finding a favorite and sticking with it. This one is definitely worth trying.
Creator B.
Cincinnati, OH
AMAZING! I have been having issues with breakage (thinning hair) for a while now and tried many products that claim to end hair breakage. After 2 uses, my breakage has gone down considerably.

Prior to using the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask, I was afraid to wash my hair, each and every time I would see half a palm full of hair wash down the drain.

The second time I used Monoi Repairing Hair Mask, I lost a few stands down the drain, nothing compared to what was happening before.

I am very happy with the product and highly recommend it.
:-)
Nichole M.
jefferson city, mo
I’m in my mid-40’s, and my hair texture is changing and more fragile. Doesn’t help that it often have it in a hair tie because I exercise frequently. This oil has helped with hair strength and helps reduce frizz. I rarely use a hairdryer, and this oil is great for someone who tends to air dry their hair. Doesn’t feel too heavy, and leaves hair soft and manageable, without weighing it down or feeling sticky.
Shey k.
Davie, FL
It works good enough. The amount of product you get for the price is very worth it. I think that there ar better moisturizers out there. However if does what a moisturizer is supposed to do. Ive used it more than once. It could be a bit stronger but i guess that a good thing for those who have oily hair
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I was a little disappointed with the Carol’s Daughter line because it was marketed as the Mecca of hair products for curly hair. The oil definitely smells amazing but is really meant for more coarse and thick curls. This was really heavy on my curls and did not do me any justice.
samaria d.
Baltimore
It made my hair soft but I’m not sure if it’s strengthening it just yet the packaging is very nice but the price is up there so if your not looking to spend that much you should go with a cheaper product it has a nice smell not to strong and I would buy again
noh b.
San pablo, CA
Such a good oil! You cam use it as a prepoo or on wet or drt hair. It's good to add to other conditioners too for extra strengthening power. Its not too heavy but like with all oils, too much will look greasy or swampy. A great oil to rebuild your hair or for the once in a while re-nourishment treatment
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
The reason why I turned this product is because my hair was super dry. A friend told me about it and I haven’t looked back ever since. I felt that my hair and my edges shedding and as a black woman who values her hair I didn’t want to do anymore damage because it takes so long for my hair to grow. So I turned to this product and my hair has fallen out less and less. I cannot and will not live without this product. It’s so important to have a regimen and a schedule and this product along with a little TLC has done wonders for me. I also think that it’s affordable compared to a lot of other products out there and the ingredients are very mild and natural. This product was designed with QUEENS in mind. ❤️🔥
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
How often and how much do you use? Some serums tend to make my hair look oily by the end of the day, has anyone had good look with this one?
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does this make your hair oily? Have you noticed a general improvement in hair frizziness and dryness (mine is due to bleaching)?
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Where is this sold at?
Zoe K.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this weigh your hair down ?
Jasmine A.
Does this oil help out with dry curly hair ?