BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Everyone wants her hair to reach its fullest health potential. So start strengthening yours from root to tip with this Hair Mask smoothie that deeply moisturizes, softens and maximizes the wellness and body of your hair. Made with Mirabelle Plums plus a fusion of oils, it intensely rehydrates and restores hair so it appears visibly stronger and fuller. Now, you have the power to quench your hair’s thirst for ultimate health.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Mirabelle Plums
  • Biotin
  • Grapeseed Oil
  • Aloe Leaf Juice
  • Sweet Almond Oil

How To Use

Apply to your wet hair. Massage gently into your hair, especially the ends. Leave-in hair for 5-7 minutes and rinse well. Deep Treatment: You can also use a plastic cap and sit with hair under a dryer for 7-10 minutes. Use about once each week for best results.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aspartic Acid, Biotin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Panthenol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Sonja B.
Kenmore, WA
My hair LOVED this mask. I used it roughly once every two weeks, and everytime my hair would stay shiny and bouncy for days afterward. The smell is absolutely intoxicating as well. Not over powering - it just lingered enough that the smell would waft as I moved my hair. 10/10 would recomend.
Jane B.
Did it work? Yes. Would I buy it again! Nah. If you want to pick up a drugstore hair mask, I would try the Neutrogena hair masks instead. For my dry, naturally wavy hair, this mask didn't do enough, so for that reason I couldn't recommend!
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
I would not recommend this product, this product is more ethnic women. There is no slip and I had to apply lots of it and it didn’t even help it would weight down my hair. I was disappointed with this product.
Shanice W.
oakland, CA
I'm really big on natural hair care products for my hair . I'm all about preserving my hair and keeping it as healthy as possible . So when I shop for products for my hair I tend to lean towards natural and or organic products . I love the fact that this product doesn't make my hair feel heavy and bulky after I apply it . I can put it in my hair and my curls feel so soft to the touch afterwards . I really love the fact that it's sulfate and paraben free as well . I'm so glad I discovered Carols daughter when I did , it's definitely worth the $15-$16 price for the products .
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
This mask did stop some breakage, but It didn't last long after one day use. It made my hair feel hard and stiff. My hair felt light as if my thickness was stripped. Even though my curls did look nice, I didn't like the feeling. I probably wouldn't buy again
Mackenzie N.
Atlanta, GA
This hydrates you a lot and I would really recommend ! It is a little pricey but it is worth it !

Amazon