Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Sulfate-Free Biotin Shampoo uploaded by Ki'Asia K.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! FORTIFIES GROWTH, INTENSELY MOISTURIZES, NOURISHES FULLNESS! No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, No Petroleum. FOR FINE, WEAK & VERY DRY HAIR. We want the best of both worlds: a shampoo that deeply hydrates and encourages healthy hair growth. So spoil yourself with this sulfate-free, color-safe shampoo that instantly replenishes hair's natural moisture as well as gives follicles a thriving growth environment. Mirabelle Plum Oil intensely rehydrates fine, weak and very dry hair so it's more manageable and easily detangled, while Biotin, the ultimate in fortifying hair growth, works to make all. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Amazon
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I bought this product on the Carol's Daughter website when they were having a 50% off sale and, it as one of the best decisions I could have made for my hair. This shampoo is sulfate-free so you don't have to worry about stripping your hair. After using this shampoo my hair is still super soft and I am also able to detangle my hair while shampooing it which is mind-blowing when you have curly hair. Even though I bout this product on sale I still would purchase  Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Sulfate-Free Biotin Shampoo at full price.
Kei H.
Only like this plum of Carol's Daughter because it strips my hair so I only use it for a cleansing washes with too much build up I try not to use as often now thought seeing as my hair gets super thick afterward
Ki'Asia K.
Glen Burnie, MD
First of all let me say I searched high and low for this product ! I bought it from target and I instantly knew that this is what works best on my hair ! After I finished my shampoo and conditioner I Went back to target to find it and it wasn't there ! The stores near me always sold carols daughter and I've tried other sets such as the black vanilla but nothing worked as good as the mirabelle plum collection ! I finally just ordered it online actually 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy !
Casey H.
fayetteville, NC
I love this stuff on my 3c/4a hair. I feel like i can shampoo as many times as i want without getting that stripped feeling, plus i can detangle. I got this from Walmart in the natural hair section. The scent is very light. I am 10000% satisfied with this product, it'll most definitely end up as a staple.
Jessica L.
Great shampoo. Cleans well without being stripping.  Super great scent.  Color safe.  The pump design is great for ease of dispensing product.  Easily purchased at target or online from the Carol's Daughter website.  Great price point, will purchase again.
jennik m.
This shampoo is amazing. I definitely recommend it if you are looking to grow a healthy and strong hair. Price is very accessible and good quality. I colored my hair and can tell how long and shiny has grown. I will definitely keep buying this product
Joyce P.
Willingboro, NJ
This is a milky like product that made my hair washing day horrible. This product actually made my kinky 4c hair extremely dry and brittle. It was horrible attempting to detangle those curls while trying not to rip my hair out of its scalp. I had to apply so much oil to bring the moisture back into my hair.
Tahjahnaie B.
Jackson, MS
I really like this brand of shampoo when I first started going natural I tryed alot of products but this one was 1 of my favorites it moisterize really well  and makes the hair grow really fast thumbs up to this product.
Desire F.
Orlando, FL
I love this product because it makes my hair feel so soft and it smells divine.  It has so much slip that it helps detangling.  I love that its natural hair friendly but it is kinda pricey compared to other natural hair brands.
Alexis W.
Greensboro, NC
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. EXTREMELY MOISTURIZING AND YOU CAN DETANGLE YOUR HAIR WITH THIS!!! It also smells yummy too, so that's a plus! There's no sulfates therefore this Shampoo is a Win-Win!! My ALL-TIME favorite Shampoo for Natural Hair Girls!!!