Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Sulfate-Free Biotin Shampoo uploaded by Ki'Asia K.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! FORTIFIES GROWTH, INTENSELY MOISTURIZES, NOURISHES FULLNESS! No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, No Petroleum. FOR FINE, WEAK & VERY DRY HAIR. We want the best of both worlds: a shampoo that deeply hydrates and encourages healthy hair growth. So spoil yourself with this sulfate-free, color-safe shampoo that instantly replenishes hair's natural moisture as well as gives follicles a thriving growth environment. Mirabelle Plum Oil intensely rehydrates fine, weak and very dry hair so it's more manageable and easily detangled, while Biotin, the ultimate in fortifying hair growth, works to make all. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target*
Ki'Asia K.
Ki'Asia K.
Glen Burnie, MD
First of all let me say I searched high and low for this product ! I bought it from target and I instantly knew that this is what works best on my hair ! After I finished my shampoo and conditioner I Went back to target to find it and it wasn't there ! The stores near me always sold carols daughter and I've tried other sets such as the black vanilla but nothing worked as good as the mirabelle plum collection ! I finally just ordered it online actually 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy !
Casey H.
Casey H.
fayetteville, NC
I love this stuff on my 3c/4a hair. I feel like i can shampoo as many times as i want without getting that stripped feeling, plus i can detangle. I got this from Walmart in the natural hair section. The scent is very light. I am 10000% satisfied with this product, it'll most definitely end up as a staple.
Onpoint M.
Onpoint M.
This shampoo is amazing. I definitely recommend it if you are looking to grow a healthy and strong hair. Price is very accessible and good quality. I colored my hair and can tell how long and shiny has grown. I will definitely keep buying this product
Joyce P.
Joyce P.
Willingboro, NJ
This is a milky like product that made my hair washing day horrible. This product actually made my kinky 4c hair extremely dry and brittle. It was horrible attempting to detangle those curls while trying not to rip my hair out of its scalp. I had to apply so much oil to bring the moisture back into my hair.
Tahjahnaie B.
Tahjahnaie B.
Jackson, MS
I really like this brand of shampoo when I first started going natural I tryed alot of products but this one was 1 of my favorites it moisterize really well  and makes the hair grow really fast thumbs up to this product.
Desire F.
Desire F.
Orlando, FL
I love this product because it makes my hair feel so soft and it smells divine.  It has so much slip that it helps detangling.  I love that its natural hair friendly but it is kinda pricey compared to other natural hair brands.
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Works really well. Too over priced in my opinion. Not really any noticeable difference between this shampoo and any other drug store sulfate free shampoo.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I have been loving carols daughter. I try a new product every time I restock my favorite conditioner. This shampoo doesn't strip my hair and leave it dry. I still have moisture and it's easy to detangle.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Greensboro, NC
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. EXTREMELY MOISTURIZING AND YOU CAN DETANGLE YOUR HAIR WITH THIS!!! It also smells yummy too, so that's a plus! There's no sulfates therefore this Shampoo is a Win-Win!! My ALL-TIME favorite Shampoo for Natural Hair Girls!!!
mikaelly o.
mikaelly o.
Uso durante a transição capilar é devo dizer que é melhor do que outras marcas que usei, gostei do efeito, é bastante satisfatório.