BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

You deserve your hair to reach its fullest health potential. So let yours start moving with this lightweight, silicone-free moisturizer that detangles, strengthens and adds weightless body to lifeless strands. Made with Mirabelle Plums plus a fusion of oils, it intensely rehydrates and restores hair so it appears visibly stronger and fuller. Now you can quench your hair’s thirst for ultimate health without weighing it down.

Water (Aqua), Amodimethicone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-75 Meadowfoam Oil, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Mirabelle Plums
  • Biotin
  • Grapeseed Oil
  • Apricot Seed Extract
  • Sweet Almond Oil

How To Use

Hold 6-8 inches away from your hair and spray all over. Use on wet or dry hair to help detangle. Use on dry hair to refresh your style. Do not rinse out.

Ingredients

• I'm trying to find new products I havent use. I have seen...1 Answers
  • I find that some leave in conditioner leaves my hair oily...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this particular brand. Do the p...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tracy T.
I’m so sad that they have discontinued this product! I LOVE the smell of this and it really help add body to my hair. It keeps it moisturized and it worked Wonderfully with the shampoo and conditioner in this line. I couldn’t keep this in the house. Even my husband loves this one!
BèlMathieu B.
Tampa
It was a little too watery for my taste. I know what they were trying to achieve by making it watery since when you do a Wash & Go you are layering products. But I will still try to give it another try.
Alejandra A.
I've been using this for over a year now and after trying many other leave in conditioners to tame my bleached curls, I have to say that this is the only one that really keeps my curls frizz free and gives them definition. If you use too much it makes the curls a little crunchy though, so don't go overboard with it because a little bit goes a long way!
Nikaurys G.
Houston
Me encanta este producto cada vez q se termina lo compro! El olor es 5 estrellas, deja mi pelo suave y lo desenredo con este producto el cual me ayuda s desenredarlo rápidamente! El precio es un poco caro pero lo pago porque a mi pelo le prueba de una manera súper! Lo uso casi todos los días!
Salina G.
San Jose, CA
I was roaming the aisles of my local Target and found this hidden gem on sale! I have very dry short fine hair so it's hard to find a leave in conditioner that won't weigh my hair down and looking as if I has a ton of product in it. First of all this spray smells so nice, my husband and kids were complementing on how good my hair smelled! I sprayed the conditioner in my hair after a shower and let my hair air dry. This left my hair feeling so soft and comfortable not heavy at all. This does exactly what it claims and I will always repurchase! If you love it's a ten this is definitely a front runner.
Kadhene K.
I believe that this is too watery, the consistency is not what I am looking for, it doesn't moisturize my hair instead it leaves it dry. So this is a thumbs down for me.
Myra H.
Really good leave in. i like to use this as a moisturizer instead of heavy creams and it does the trick. it is a little pricey, and with how thick and dry my hair is, unfortunately it wasn't economical to keep purchasing (I ran out after less than two months with every day use) but I did see less hair fallout while I was using it.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I go thru bottles of this I use it to comb thru my hair. To refresh my hair in the morning. It does leave a sticky feeling if I blow dry my hair with this in. I honestly don't see any dramatic effect I just like the product.
LaToyia J.
Phoenix , AZ
My daughter is transitioning to natural . I use then on her hair when I wash it and comb it out. Really great smell and really easy to manage with this sprayed on it. Leaves the hair feeling soft and very manageable for days.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
It didn't work well for me but perhaps my hair was TOO damaged? It had been through chemical damage due to bleaching and I honestly am not sure if it just was no good or if it was my hair.
Leilany H.
Orange City, FL
Im interested in this product but i have curly hair n i need to find better leave in conditioner for me. Has anyone tried this product if yes is it good for your hair?
Katrina W.
Anyone know where I can find the Carol's Daughter products in Canada? Sephora doesn't carry them here. Is it only online?
Emily H.
Overland Park, KS
I've seen this product in a variety of beauty stores and always wanted to give it a try! My hair tends to get more dry in the summer and at times is frizzy. I was curious what all a leave-in conditioner helps with? Frizzies and split ends would be the areas I'm targeting and I wondered if this might do the trick!
kayla V.
Victoria, TX
Is this product really good ? kind of want to try it but wanna know first ?
Audrey M.
I've been looking for products that will help my thinning hair...does this work? I want my thick luscious hair again!