Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Hair Oil Treatment - 4.3 oz uploaded by Dana T.Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Hair Oil Treatment - 4.3 oz uploaded by Umika M.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! DEEPLY FORTIFIES, INTENSELY MOISTURIZES, PROMOTES FULLNESS! No Silicones, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, No Petroleum FOR FINE, WEAK & VERY DRY HAIR. We want the best of both worlds: a deeply hydrating treatment that preps hair for a non-stripping cleansing and fortifies hair so it reaches its healthiest state. Treat yourself to both with this natural oil and butter fusion that restores and softens hair without weighing it down. Mirabelle Plums are at the heart of a nourishing fusion of oils that intensely rehydrates fine, weak and very dry hair so it's more manageable and easily detangled, while keeping. Size: 4.3oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I bought this with hopes it would add moisture to my hair. It doesn't, but it does make my hair feel smooth after I use heat. It has a rancid smell to it not pleasant at all. Way over priced.
haven'tgot s.
My absolute fav!!! Once i finish styling my hair i diffuse and add this serum in my hair.  It smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. I've been using this serum for quite some time now and my hair has improved in moisture so much . I always get compliments when i add it to my hair routine.  Buy it!
Umika M.
I’m using in while my hair is braids and it’s keeping it moisturized pretty well. I love the smell. I bought it at ross for 5.99 so it’s adorable and a great size. I will update after I used it for longer.
Ki'Asia K.
Glen Burnie, MD
By far the most hydrating product for curls ever ! It leaves my hair with such a healthy shine ! Very effective product ! Also it's affordable you can purchase almost anywhere ! I would defiantly recommend !