Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Dual Oil Treatment Fullness & Hydration uploaded by Umika M.Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Dual Oil Treatment Fullness & Hydration uploaded by Dana T.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

We need our hair to reach its fullest health potential. So spring yours into shape with this lightweight, deep-hydrating treatment. It can be used as a hot-oil pre-poo or as a fortifying moisturizer to replenish and add body to lifeless strands from root to end without weighing them down. Made with Mirabelle Plums plus a fusion of oils, it intensely rehydrates and restores hair so it appears visibly stronger and fuller. Now your hair can stop thirsting for ultimate health.

Isododecane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Fragrance (Parfum), Jojoba Esters, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, BHT, Phenoxyethanol

Taylor H.
now this i stan. i love i love. if your hair needs a shine or a little boost because it gets dried out over the week, put a little bit of this on your hair and watch it come back to life hunny.
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I really enjoyed this hair serum it is not too thick so it can be used everyday if you wanted to. I either use this oil during my styling process or if I use a gel and want to relieve some of the crunch. I also enjoyed the smell of this serum. I would not repurchase it at full price but if it's ever on sale I would definitely add it to my cart.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
This is a great product if you have coarse hair. I normally spray my scalp with it after washing my hair. It’s effective and affordable. I highly recommend this product to others.
Afifa D.
I purchased this at Walmart for my damaged hair from coloring. I love the smell to the, very light and nice. I love how my hair feels afterwards. Very shiny and smooth
Umika M.
I’m using in while my hair is braids and it’s keeping it moisturized pretty well. I love the smell. I bought it at ross for 5.99 so it’s adorable and a great size. I will update after I used it for longer.
haven'tgot s.
My absolute fav!!! Once i finish styling my hair i diffuse and add this serum in my hair.  It smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. I've been using this serum for quite some time now and my hair has improved in moisture so much . I always get compliments when i add it to my hair routine.  Buy it!
Ki'Asia K.
Glen Burnie, MD
By far the most hydrating product for curls ever ! It leaves my hair with such a healthy shine ! Very effective product ! Also it's affordable you can purchase almost anywhere ! I would defiantly recommend !
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I bought this with hopes it would add moisture to my hair. It doesn't, but it does make my hair feel smooth after I use heat. It has a rancid smell to it not pleasant at all. Way over priced.
Kimberly T.
I thought that this oil was just okay. The b st part about it was it’s smell, but overall, I don’t think it did much for my hair.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
I just love using this in me and my daughters hair it works great keeping our scalp hydrated , flake free , and it helps with strengthening the hair