BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #5 in Pomades & Waxes

We do everything to our hair—relax it, lock it, highlight it, braid it, heat-style it—and through it all, we want to keep it healthy, shiny and easy to manage. For 20 years, Mimosa Hair Honey has been the go-to hairdress for every style. It’s something sweet for the hair, because it smells so good and it’s packed with the most nourishing ingredients, like Nettles & Sage Leaf Extract to soften and strengthen your hair without weighing it down. This citrus-smelling shine pomade is an all-in-one miracle hairdress because it moisturizes your hair and scalp, smoothes edges and controls frizz. It’s sure to become a part of your daily maintenance for beautiful, healthy hair.

Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Rosa Damascena Extract, Malva Moschata (Malva) Extract, Urtica Diocia (Nettle), Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Alkana Tinctoria Root, Annatto Seed. Ingredients may vary.

• Can you use this on relaxed hair?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Is it a sticky consisten...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how this product would work on mixed natu...1 Answers
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Its been a long journey with my natural transition. Finally found a product that my hair tolerates. My only complaint is that it doesn't absorb fully in my hair. Not that I believe its The products fault I have yet to find a product that will keep my hair moisturize and I've been natural for 3 years.Wonderful for twist outs but once I pull them apart it my hair is a fro by the end is the day. However it does keep my hair shiny and soft, but also greasy no matter how little I use. The smell is fantastic.
Friday C.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this every day. It smells mildly like beeswax and citrus, I LOVE the texture... it’s a very silky balm that goes on wet hair and dries super shiny and soft, but styled. I have a buzz cut so I use this to lay it down with a beanie or do-rag, and I also use it as a moisturiser on my bikini area and bum bum. It really is a cure-all.
Erika B.
If you don’t like oil or grease, this product is not for you. It reminds me of a modern day grease but more lightweight and gives a shine. It hits all of the claims that it states and smells good, not like the Blue Magic! I would suggest especially for dry scalp to help with flakes.
Miranda S.
Houston
I love the smell of this hair dressing. It’s not super oily and doesn’t weigh my hair down. I put a little on my hair before I blow dry it and after I finish straightening my hair. It leaves my hair very shiny and great smelling.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I used to love Carol's Daughter products and Mimosa Hair Honey was one of my favorites. But it irritated my scalp, it had a nice scent but my scalp would each terribly because of it. It was effective as pomade to slick down hair but that was it. I wouldn't say there is any room for improvement because it's still a popular product. Though it didn't work for me, I would still recommend it because it may work for someone else.
hanna p.
I picked up the sample size of this from Target not having much hopes for it, but I am completely blown away by this product! I have in between 2c-3a curl type and it’s incredibly hard to find anything that helps increase shine/prevent frizzing. I put this in after I showered and when I woke up in the morning my curls looked AMAZING.... healthy, tight with a beautiful sheen. It’s not greasy and a little goes a really long way. Highly recommend.
Jennifer T.
Lockhart, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I Love this stuff! It smells wonderful and it works for me. It controls frizz and give my hair shine. I have repurchased this product a few times already. It’s definitely a staple in my hair routine.
Tasia L.
Purchased at: Target
I just started using this product again and it smells amazing. like honey and sugar with some floral undertones. It is a great moisturizer for both wet and dry styling, especially for the ends if the hair. I will continue to use.
Ricah P.
Kingwood
I like this product. It leaves my hair looking moisturized and shiny. The only thing I don’t like about is, is the smell. It has a very old-lady like smell. It delivers its job so no complain on that. Just the smell lol
ahleighya s.
powder springs
I dont care for this because of the fact that it actually has a mayonnaise texture. It smells fine but to me personally its just something about the texture and how it sits on my hair.
Miranda A.
Greenwood, IN
How many times a day do you need to apply it
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
I need a product that can tame my frizz ones and my curls without leaving it greasy. Would this product do the trick?
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
Does this product work for biracial hair/3a or 3b curls? Or is it too heavy?
Jessica D.
Eastampton, NJ
Do you use this product to help style your hair?
Chelsea K.
How is the smell if the product and does it work good with a twist out?

Amazon