BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade Hairdress, 8 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

• Can you use this on relaxed hair?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Is it a sticky consistency? 1 Answers
  • I was wondering how this product would work on mixed natural hair...1 Answers
Jessika S.
I was buying makeup from a curly girl in a major department store who recommended that I try the Mimosa Hair Honey. I put it on my hair then and there and have been delighted ever since. I use a small dab on my 3b hair after it is dry. It adds shine, definition and eliminates frizz. It also allows me to get great lift and see each curl. This is a curly girl must have!
Angela H.
I always like to have a jar of this delicious smelling butter on hand. All you need is a small amount to moisturize and add shine to your tresses. I absolutely love this and have been using this for years and I recommend this to anyone.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this pomade! It Smells amazing, soft and easy to dissolve into hair. I love it for taking frizz and moisturizing my natural hair as well as use for protective styles. I recently used it for installing my micro braids and it's so soft, adds shine and conditions hair. Perfect for hair that drys easily and is brittle. It's made in Brooklyn which I find really cool. I have been using this product for 3 years now and it's become a staple in my household.
Lorelei C.
Palm Coast, FL
I've already written a review on this and I use it for a multitude of reasons mainly to fight the frizz in My Curls. I said it once and I'll say it again I'll say it till I'm blue in the face this product is a miracle for my hair it helps to hold my curls gently without leaving any nasty residue. And it doesn't make my hair sticky or crunchy like gels do. It's a beautiful thing.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
My hairstylist used this product on my natural hair. It did improve the manageability of my hair but it was also very tacky in texture. It's not oily or gel-like but the texture is sticky and very much like honey. Not sure if I would recommend to friends.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I have really dry hair from coloring but when I used this it ended up making my hair greasy. I'm giving it a few stars because it does intensively moisturize but I sometimes prefer sheamoisture.
Jessie D.
Atlanta, GA
This Mimosa Hair Honey is definitely the business, it's consistency is very light and leaves no build up, the ingredients are all natural with no mineral oil or petrolatum, it has such a delicious aroma, while it's golden appearance makes me feel like royalty applying liquid gold to my hair, with ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, nettle, beeswax, other great oils makes it excellent for detangling as well as giving the hair brilliant shine and a light airy hold. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a non water based styling product for twist outs, braid outs, roller sets, and other protective styles.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
This product is really good if you have a medium texture hair. It leaves my hair super shiny without weighing it down too much. Also a little goes a long way with this product. Works well as a heat protectant for hair styling with hot tools. Ok the next day if you don't wash your hair everyday, just a little water and it's good. .
Sybil W.
This product has a nice citrusy orange smell, that I find to be rather refreshing to smell. Nice, it starts out as a solid based pomade, but when you emulsify it in your hands, it turns into an oil. You have to be very careful with how much you use in your hair, because if you use too much, then your hair will be grease city. I like this product, however, it is not one that I consider a staple for me.

And, this product is safe for use on both children's hair and scalps too.
Jesi M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the most hydrating product you will find on the market. I usually purchase the mini or trial version from Walmart for a few bucks. It lasts me forever! It's a pretty heavy product so I typically only use it for intense moisture while doing a protective style. I will repurchase & I highly recommend for dryer hair.
Miranda A.
Greenwood, IN
How many times a day do you need to apply it
Jewelen D.
How does this product work for flat twist outs?
Chelsea K.
How is the smell if the product and does it work good with a twist out?
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
Does this product work for biracial hair/3a or 3b curls? Or is it too heavy?
Jessica D.
Eastampton , NJ
Do you use this product to help style your hair?