Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey

FOR DRY, BRITTLE & TEXTURED HAIR

Does this product have protein? I have 3c, fine, protein sensitive hair, would it work? And how do you layer it? On top of leave in?
I haven’t tried many products from the Carol’s Daughter line. What do you guys recommend I try?
Why doesn’t this product come in a larger size?
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey!
Alyssa L.
Edgewood, MD
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Alyssa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok I personally loved this pomade. It’s not too thick either. My daughter and I have thick, 4c hair. This makes our hair manageable, shiny, and it smells great! It gave my daughter a nice curl when I took out her braids using it as well. Im pleased!
Tina G.
Bethlehem, PA
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Tina G.
Purchased at: Amazon
A little goes a long way. The Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey is very smooth in texture, but too much made my hair a little greasy. It is a really good pomade and using this with a little styling gel gives a great 2 strand twist. Seals in moisture well. Great for the scalp as well. The smell is really nice. It is a little pricey. I paid close to $20 on Amazon. I will buy again and recommend to women/men with 4c hair.
Leslie F.
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Leslie F.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is very affordable smells so good and free of silicones, parabens etc. This pomade is great for a slick back pointy tail or keeping your straight hair sleek.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: CVS
Trying this product out for the first time. Hoping for a positive experience and this product does everything it states
Eboni M.
Oakland, CA
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Eboni M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the texture of this stuff and everything. I use this on my daughters and me. I just wish I could find bigger containers.
Brandie M.
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Brandie M.
I absolutely love this product. When using this, I get the best twist outs ever! Thank you Carol's Daughter for this amazing product.
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Kiara M.
I only use this product to grease my scalp. It’s light but I don’t do it often to not weigh down my hair. It smells so amazing! I have it in travel size as well. The size of the product is great, so it last me over a year. Affordable! Most natural lines don’t offer pomades which makes this unique. Even though, I apply it to my scalp it leaves my hair super shiny especially if I wrap it after a silk press. I definitely recommend!
Fallon H.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite hair pomade of all time. It’s light it lasts and it goes on easily. The scent is soft and not overpowering. I try new pomades but I always end up using this again. It works wonders on my scalp too
Qiana C.
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Qiana C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like that’s it’s light and petroleum free but it’s a little too light for my natural hair. It did not add shine or control frizz. It almost feels like nothing is on my hair. I would only recommend for fine hair textures OR if you love a sweet honey scent. I will continue to buy this because I’m obsessed with the way it smells!
Taye W.
Saint Louis, MO
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Taye W.
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey uploaded by Taye W.
Just in case you were wondering what heaven smelled like, this is it. I apply on damp hair right before I do a braid/twist out or scrunch. It’s not “greasy” it’s just a perfect pomade for dry scalps and hair. Oh and you’ll smell like heaven. Not to mention this stuff is cheap and natural and you can find it on amazon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bailey D.
Lynchburg, VA
il y a un an
Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey ? Is this product easily spread?
Crystal .. il y a 10 mois
Yes it is I use it and like it and I have really curly hair