BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade Hairdress, 8 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

• Can you use this on relaxed hair?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Is it a sticky consistency? 1 Answers
  • I was wondering how this product would work on mixed natural hair...1 Answers
Kayla B.
I picked up the travel size of this item at Walmart after my mother raved about it after her hair dresser used it. I didn't expect much from the product when I picked it up. It claims to have many uses for scalp and also for hair. I used it all over my scalp after I washed my hair before I blow dried and also I applied every other day to my hair. After a week I noticed a difference in my hair. It felt more soft and it was incredible shiny. My scalp was nowhere as itchy and dry as it normally was. I also have a relaxed hair texture. I love this and cant wait to pick this up in a full size after I run out of my travel size.
Shawnna O.
Love this , I will say it is a bit on the oily side a little. other than that the scent is to die for this product does what it says. I have thick hair on the dark brownish side more than anything when using this product I barely have to reapply a little goes very far I say it's a good purchase try the mini out first from Target for 3$ before you decide to get the full size
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
This is an amazing product. It smells absolutely wonderful. It gives my hair softness and shine. I have tried a few different Carol's daughter products and every one of them do what they say. If you try this product you will love it. No matter what kind of hair. I have curly frizzy hair and after I use this I have a wonderful hair day!
Maria F.
Briarcliff, NY
What an amazing product. I love this product for my dry curly hair as it deeply conditions it while keeping my curls in good shape. I have been getting compliments on my hair and the curls again since using this product.

It does not leave a build-up either which some other products do and it leaves my hair smelling wonderful.
Romeia W.
Love this stuff....great for smoothing down textured hair into ponytails and gives you the wavy look many of us desire. And the shine it gives even my dull hair is impeccable. Plus it smells like oranges. Also awesome at locking in moisture.
Arielle A.
I love this product for twistouts and to oil hair when feeling dry. The smell is great and you don't need to use a lot when styling. I love it so much I bought the small travel size and large jar I keep at home.
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
Love this product and the smell. I purchased this from my local Walmart for 4.99. The product just melts in your hands and goes onto the scalp easily. I would definitely purchase this again when it runs out!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love it. It smells good. It moisturizes your hair and scalp. I use it to seal in moisture after I wash and before doing my twist. So my take down will shiny and not greasy. And hair feels soft
Patty H.
Good product to maintain smooth silky product apply to your tresses. This is good product for all hair texture. Product is good for the summer.
Brandie M.
I absolutely love this product. When using this, I get the best twist outs ever! Thank you Carol's Daughter for this amazing product.
Miranda A.
Greenwood, IN
How many times a day do you need to apply it
Jewelen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work for flat twist outs?
Chelsea K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the smell if the product and does it work good with a twist out?
Gabi S.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work for biracial hair/3a or 3b curls? Or is it too heavy?
Jessica D.
Eastampton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this product to help style your hair?