Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Softening Serum uploaded by Morgan T.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

We love when our curls bounce, shine and flow freely, but they get a bad reputation when they start misbehaving, naturally becoming dry, hard and unmanageable. That's why you need to take control and train them to spiral into place with this glossy curl enhancer that rejuvenates hair's natural moisture so any style is easy to perfect. Packed with Marula—a rich oil harvested for 12,000 years in Madagascar that instantly restores and softens your curls—this Softening Serum truly lets curls flow.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Watermelon Seed Oil
  • Rose Flower Oil
  • Galanga Root Extract

How To Use
 Use 1-2 pumps on towel-dried hair and style as you normally would. To soften even more while reducing frizz, apply another pump to your dried hair.

Ingredients

Isododecane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. Ingredients may vary.

Adriana M.
albuquerque
My absolute favorite brand for my curly hair. The smell of this product is AMAZING. I own the entire marula oil hair care brand. This oil does not weigh your hair down. Leaves your curls soft and bouncy. Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Softening SerumCarol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Gentle Cream CleanserCarol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Detangling Milk
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I recently got a perm and have been super careful with keeping my hair from getting further damaged so I’m putting everything in my hair lol serums, oils, conditioner, you name it and I love this
kaittt💓 c.
made my hair super soft and shiny. also helped with dryness and dullness. it did meet my expectations. its the best ive ever used. Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum
Maggie M.
It’s great if you don’t want the silky finish in your curls. This product leaves the curls looking a bit dry, but not in a bad way, the finish looks air dry and natural. It also adds volume.
Amanda F.
Waterford
Great curl cream! I love Carols Daughter products! I already use the Cupuacu shampoo and conditioner and this helps with even more smoothing and keeps my curls nice.
Steffon N.
Dover
The product left my curls silky soft, bouncy and shiny, The product definitely did what I expected it to do. I was about to wear my wash and go for 4 days. Hands down one of the best curl care products I’ve used in a while. Absolutely love it, 5 put pf 5 starts
Aliviah J.
Richmond, VA
Wonderful product for people that are naturally curly like myself. Keeps my hair really soft because my hair is prone to getting really dry on my second day curls especially.
Briana D.
This serum made my hair feel very soft I know everyone has different hair types but for me having 3c hair it worked through my hair nicely. A lot of serums I've tried haven't seemed like they've absorbed in my hair this one did.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
I have 4a/4b natural hair and I really like this oil to seal in my leave in conditioner whenever I do the LOCS method. It's on the lighter side so it's not heavy. Being that I have Type 4 hair, I need something heavy, but I utilize the heavier sealant at the end of this method so this works out. I also add it on my scalp and it feels amazing!
Raven A.
Milwaukee, WI
I recommend this for all hair types i used this with a liquid leave in conditioner and a creamy leave in conditioner and my hair was soft every time it's so smooth and silky and my hair silky and moisturize for days every time I use this oil in conjunction with another product whether it be a creamy or a Liquid product