Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Softening Serum uploaded by Morgan T.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #88 in Hair Serums

We love when our curls bounce, shine and flow freely, but they get a bad reputation when they start misbehaving, naturally becoming dry, hard and unmanageable. That's why you need to take control and train them to spiral into place with this glossy curl enhancer that rejuvenates hair's natural moisture so any style is easy to perfect. Packed with Marula—a rich oil harvested for 12,000 years in Madagascar that instantly restores and softens your curls—this Softening Serum truly lets curls flow.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Watermelon Seed Oil
  • Rose Flower Oil
  • Galanga Root Extract

How To Use
 Use 1-2 pumps on towel-dried hair and style as you normally would. To soften even more while reducing frizz, apply another pump to your dried hair.

Ingredients

Isododecane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. Ingredients may vary.

Ariella P.
new york
Normally I don’t really buy products from this brand but I was at a training at the L’oreal building in NYC and our trainer had us go into their shop where everything is half off. And I saw this and decided I wanted to give this a try. I’ve only used it once so I can’t say completely how effective it’s working but it seems pretty good. Has a really great smell too.
Adriana M.
albuquerque
My absolute favorite brand for my curly hair. The smell of this product is AMAZING. I own the entire marula oil hair care brand. This oil does not weigh your hair down. Leaves your curls soft and bouncy. Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Softening SerumCarol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Gentle Cream CleanserCarol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Detangling Milk
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
I adore carols daughter. I have naturally curly hair and carols daughter always works miracles in my hair. This product is apart of a set which I did try, to me the smell was very strong and different. It wasn’t unpleasant just distinctive. Great product but I wouldn’t buy again because of the odd smell.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I recently got a perm and have been super careful with keeping my hair from getting further damaged so I’m putting everything in my hair lol serums, oils, conditioner, you name it and I love this
kaittt💓 c.
made my hair super soft and shiny. also helped with dryness and dullness. it did meet my expectations. its the best ive ever used. Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum
Maggie M.
It’s great if you don’t want the silky finish in your curls. This product leaves the curls looking a bit dry, but not in a bad way, the finish looks air dry and natural. It also adds volume.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
This is the perfect sealing serum to seal in your moisture. I use this as a scrunching oil, so I can scrunch our the cast from the gel and leave a nice shine to my hair. It smells amazing.
Pamela G.
Franklin
Great product for textured hair, keeps down frizz, soften hair, and smells good, I buy this as needed, its affordable, easy to use, and it last long: I would recommend this product, and I’ll definitely buy this again.
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
It smelled good and defined my baby's curls. It is light weight. The moisture lasted most of the day. It is a little pricey, but worth it. It exceeded my expectations. I wish it was in a bigger bottle.
Shardonia S.
columbus
I loved this product on my hair however I was not too enthused about the price. I would love for this to be a regular product in my hair regiment but I am not to sure if I am willing to pay that much.