Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Softening Serum uploaded by Morgan T.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

We love when our curls bounce, shine and flow freely, but they get a bad reputation when they start misbehaving, naturally becoming dry, hard and unmanageable. That's why you need to take control and train them to spiral into place with this glossy curl enhancer that rejuvenates hair's natural moisture so any style is easy to perfect. Packed with Marula—a rich oil harvested for 12,000 years in Madagascar that instantly restores and softens your curls—this Softening Serum truly lets curls flow.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Watermelon Seed Oil
  • Rose Flower Oil
  • Galanga Root Extract

How To Use
 Use 1-2 pumps on towel-dried hair and style as you normally would. To soften even more while reducing frizz, apply another pump to your dried hair.

Ingredients

Isododecane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. Ingredients may vary.

Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use a lot of hair serums trying to find one that tailors to my needs. My hair is course thick and curly. I also straighten by hair more often that I should do a hair serum is a must for me. I used this product every time I wash my hair. It absorbs into my hair very fast. I am not sure if I love this product or if it’s doing anything for my hair. My hair does look a lot less frizzy which makes me believe that it’s doing something!
Adriana M.
albuquerque
My absolute favorite brand for my curly hair. The smell of this product is AMAZING. I own the entire marula oil hair care brand. This oil does not weigh your hair down. Leaves your curls soft and bouncy. Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Softening SerumCarol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Gentle Cream CleanserCarol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Detangling Milk
noh b.
San pablo, CA
Lightweight oil. Good to help soften but tje bottle doesnt really give enough product for a pre shampoo treatment. At least more than one. Of you want moisture and softness to help enhance waves or curls but want them to still be bouncy and not weighed down, this would be a good one to consider.
Pamela G.
Franklin
Great product for textured hair, keeps down frizz, soften hair, and smells good, I buy this as needed, its affordable, easy to use, and it last long: I would recommend this product, and I’ll definitely buy this again.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I recently got a perm and have been super careful with keeping my hair from getting further damaged so I’m putting everything in my hair lol serums, oils, conditioner, you name it and I love this
kaittt💓 c.
made my hair super soft and shiny. also helped with dryness and dullness. it did meet my expectations. its the best ive ever used. Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum
Ariella R.
new york
Normally I don’t really buy products from this brand but I was at a training at the L’oreal building in NYC and our trainer had us go into their shop where everything is half off. And I saw this and decided I wanted to give this a try. I’ve only used it once so I can’t say completely how effective it’s working but it seems pretty good. Has a really great smell too.
Maggie M.
It’s great if you don’t want the silky finish in your curls. This product leaves the curls looking a bit dry, but not in a bad way, the finish looks air dry and natural. It also adds volume.
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
It smelled good and defined my baby's curls. It is light weight. The moisture lasted most of the day. It is a little pricey, but worth it. It exceeded my expectations. I wish it was in a bigger bottle.
Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!