BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

When curls become dry, brittle and unmanageable, take control and train them into spiral perfection. This creamy lotion is packed with marula, a rich oil harvested in Madagascar, so your curls are bouncy and shiny. won't leave curls stiff and dry no... see more...

Annie W.
Drexel Hill
First of all I love the scent of the Maryland Curl Therapy products. This styling lotion is lightweight, and a little goes a long way in my hair. I apply this to soaking wet hair,scrunch, and then add a mousse. After diffusing or airdrying, my hair is bouncy, shiny, and frizz free.
Izzy T.
Works so very well for my hair type! My curls are so nourished and defined after using this product! Keep in mind that my hair is VERY HIGH porosity and I have very cyrly wavy hair so it may not work for low porosity or curlier hair than mine (for reference I have type 2a hair ).
Jenene C.
Inglewood
For hair as thick as mine I go through the bottle very quickly, if they sold this at Costco that would be great. It’s a little pricey but it’s more than worth it. Anything that can help styling my thick hair is worth the price.
KlioMarggy R.
Bronx
My hair looks amazing , I have curls and certain products don’t work . Came out exactly as I wanted . I was a bit nervous but am extremely happy with the end result & this is the product I’ll always use from now on
Danielle D.
Gainesville
Works perfectly in 4c hair. It is a bit expensive but just a little each time will do, so it lasts a bit longer than other brands.
Cristiana P.
Virginia Beach
My hair is very curly and at times frizzy. This helps with the Friz and keeps it manageable. Worth all the money I spend on it.
Yajahira
Smells so good and leaves your hait soft not crunchy. Its a good alternative for transitioning hair due to great ingredients.
Nadia M.
Peabody, MA
Smells sooo good, and lasts all day. I wish the bottle was bigger for the price, that’s the only complain I have
Helen
Love all of their products but this helps with my curls so much. Makes them less frizzy and soft to the touch.
Chelsea m.
east boston
Love that it styled my hair really good love the quality love the packaging of that it’s very nice on my hair

back