BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A creamy styling lotion for curlsPacked with Marula, a rich oil harvested for 12,000 years in MadagascarHelps instantly restore & soften curlsBoosts definition & manageability of curlsFormulated with Sweet Almond Oil for hydrating benefitsLeaves curls... see more...

Janet S.
I   Use Carol’s Daughter  products. My hair is curly and frizzy. Her products serve my hair well. Eliminating frizz and adds shine.
Jackie W.
Forest park, Ga
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked it it was easy on my hair and smells amazing, sort of vanilla or coconut it met all my expectations and I would definitely purchase it again compared to other product’s I’ve used like this were ok but this was perfect.
Araceli P.
Columbus
Purchased at: Amazon
Ordered this product online after reading a ton of reviewers claiming this was an amazing brand for coarse and curly hair. I was very disappointed when my hair started feeling very dry and straw like after just a couple of uses, definitely not buying again!