BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

We love our curls to be bouncy, shiny and free, but they get a bad reputation when they start misbehaving, naturally becoming dry, brittle and unmanageable. Take control and train them to spiral into your perfect style, while staying soft, manageable and easy to define, with this creamy lotion that never leaves curls stiff and dry. It's packed with Marula—a rich oil harvested for 12,000 years in Madagascar that instantly restores and softens your curls. Finally, you can truly let go and let curls flow.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Artichoke Leaf Extract
  • Vegetable Protein
  • Rose Flower Oil
  • Olive Oil

Apply to damp hair. Squeeze a dime-size amount onto the hands and rub together and then using your fingers, work the product into your hair as evenly as possible from roots to ends. If hair is thicker or longer, apply more lotion sparingly. Scrunch with a diffuser or twist and let air-dry.

Water (Aqua), Amodimethicone, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Honey (Mel) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Polyquaternium-46, C11-15 Pareth-7, Polysilicone-15, Laureth-9, Quaternium-95, Oleth-10, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Trideceth-12, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phytic Acid, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol. Ingredients may vary.

• After applying this, what's the next step?? Do you have t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
If you use this product, you have to use the full kit items. It doesn’t work well with other products. You can use to styling lotion alone and then diffuse your curls. I’ve bought this styling lotion twice. Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Diffusing & Styling Lotion
Adriana M.
albuquerque
My favorite curling lotion. It’s not too thick so it doesn’t weigh my hair down but keeps the frizz away. The smell is absolutely amazing. I’ve bought this product multipleCarol's Daughter Marula Curl Therapy Diffusing & Styling Lotion times.
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
I really love the way this lotion defines my hair. I found it on sale at Ulta and decided to give it a chance. My curls stay fresh even after the next day. The smell is pretty great as well. However, I think my favorite part is that it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Laur-Edine P.
I expected to like this a lot more than I did. It wasn't a bad product, but I have gotten better results with other less expensive products. I tried it with oil and on its and neither ways of using it blew me away.
Robyn Olivia R.
Wichita
I am always looking for new hair are products and carols daughter is a brand that never fails me. I love how bouncy and defined this leaves my curls. I use it to style and refresh them as well. Will definitely repurchase once I'm out!
CC J.
W Sacramento, CA
This product made my hair feel very soft and it smells great like all the products from Carol's Daughter. I wouldn't buy this again because it is too light for my hair. I need something a little heavier.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
I used this a ton before I cut off my hair! It's just another great product to prepare your hair before styling and keeping it moisturizers during the week and protecting your hair if diffusing
Melinda C.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is one of my favorite curl styling lotion. It does not leave curls feeling crunchy or stiff. This product is moisturizing but it also makes definition to the curls and helps control frizz. Definitely a must have for curly girls.
Minelli M.
A great product overall, but sadly I don't see that many results when I use it. Granted my hair is definitely softer, and the smell is wonderful, but it doesn't do much for frizz when I am diffusing my hair. With curls, I need all the help that I can get, and while this helps a little, there are definitely other products that I'll go to first.
Alex M.
I love this product! My daughter has gorgeous curls so we are always looking for products for her hair! This has been one of my favorites! It is long lasting and smells great! It exceeded my expectations! I would recommend this product! Definitely give it a try! Great company, great products!
Carmen G.
San Diego, CA
After applying this, what's the next step?? Do you have to use a diffuser?