BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Can't keep your curls together? Don't fall into a downward spiral. manage your misbehaving mane with the magic of marula oil. Define, shine and soften your curls into a shape you'll love with this moisturizing styling lotion and love your locks again! What You Get 5 fl. oz. Marula Curl Therapy Diffusing & Styling Lotion

Buy on JCPenney
Minelli M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product overall, but sadly I don't see that many results when I use it. Granted my hair is definitely softer, and the smell is wonderful, but it doesn't do much for frizz when I am diffusing my hair. With curls, I need all the help that I can get, and while this helps a little, there are definitely other products that I'll go to first.
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the way this lotion defines my hair. I found it on sale at Ulta and decided to give it a chance. My curls stay fresh even after the next day. The smell is pretty great as well. However, I think my favorite part is that it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Laur-Edine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I expected to like this a lot more than I did. It wasn't a bad product, but I have gotten better results with other less expensive products. I tried it with oil and on its and neither ways of using it blew me away.
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! My daughter has gorgeous curls so we are always looking for products for her hair! This has been one of my favorites! It is long lasting and smells great! It exceeded my expectations! I would recommend this product! Definitely give it a try! Great company, great products!
Robyn Olivia R.
Wichita
I am always looking for new hair are products and carols daughter is a brand that never fails me. I love how bouncy and defined this leaves my curls. I use it to style and refresh them as well. Will definitely repurchase once I'm out!
Mela C.
Denham Springs, LA
This is one of my favorite curl styling lotion. It does not leave curls feeling crunchy or stiff. This product is moisturizing but it also makes definition to the curls and helps control frizz. Definitely a must have for curly girls.
Jai D.
Work great for super thick curly hair. I love all Carols Daughters products since I have thick black curly hair. Which is also long. I'd recommend it
Jasmine R.
Clarksville, TN
Smells amazin, but did absolutely nothing for my curls. I have 3b/4a curl pattern and I just made my hair feel stiff
Yvette M.
Gave me tight curls and no frizz at all. Very happy with results. Would love to try other products for curly hair.
Heather S.
Richardson , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives my curls volume without the frizz or feeling crunchy. Smells amazing and results last for a few days.
Carmen G.
San Diego, CA
After applying this, what's the next step?? Do you have to use a diffuser?