Carol's Daughter Marula Curl Softening Serum uploaded by Morgan T.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Can't keep your curls together? Don't fall into a downward spiral. manage your misbehaving mane with the magic of marula oil. Define, shine and soften your curls into a shape you'll love with this softening serum and love your locks again! What You Get 2 fl. oz. Marula Curl Therapy Softening Serum

Buy on JCPenney
Judy D.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
I have 4a/4b natural hair and I really like this oil to seal in my leave in conditioner whenever I do the LOCS method. It's on the lighter side so it's not heavy. Being that I have Type 4 hair, I need something heavy, but I utilize the heavier sealant at the end of this method so this works out. I also add it on my scalp and it feels amazing!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
I love Carol's Daughter. I first fell in love when I was watching TV and saw a presentation on HSN. I have really thick dry curly hair and this stuff works wonders. I like to put it in my hair after it is dry from styling. It breaks up any of that crunchy feeling from gels and creams and really hydrates my ends.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This smelled good, but that was really it. I had high hopes for this one since it was for curls. But it weighed my hair down even when I'd use less product it just didn't help at all. For someone with thicker hair might enjoy this though.
Lilah M.
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product! It's so hard to find good quality products for curly hair. This curl softening spray, did exactly that, kept my curls soft without frizz and without feeling crunchy and hard. I will be buying this again!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Wonderful smell. Excellent for my thick dry hair that is recovering from bleach damage. I use it after my shower in damp hair. It brought shape back to my loose curls.
Suheily R.
Suheily R.
This product did wonders for my curls! During the summer months this is a must have to keep curls hydrated
Dareen E.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
This is great for frizzy curly hair! Makes your hair soft and the curls flawless!
Shavon M.
Shavon M.
An awesome product that has a subtle rose like smell, and works very well on curly hair. I normally use this on my ends after I've applied a leave in conditioner, or to smooth down my edges and flyaways.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Recomendable para todas las chicas que como yo tiene el cabello rizado, y para aquellas que estan en transiciĆ³n. Nuestros rizos requieren de mucho esfuerzo y cuidados para mantenerlos con una textura suave y definida.
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
miami, FL
Me encanta para todo es demasiado especial un producto unico usenlo siempre dejara impacto y es muy eficaz