BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Setting Foam, 7.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

• I kinky/coarse hair . Do you think this product would work on my ...1 Answers
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
Great product! I have kinky/curly coarse hair and this product works very well with prepping the hair for straightening; Using it as a roller setting foam helped to keep my hair soft and also protected from the heat. Definitely worth the money.
Terrelle M.
Hoover, AL
Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat setting Foam is wonderful. It does not leave your hair hard or crunchy. A little goes a long way. The macadamia scent is pleasant, not overpowering. The hold it provides is great. If your are using it for straightening hair, it tames fizz and provides shine.
Beauty Tip: Apply pea size amount to edges and brush to lay your edges down.
Lisa W.
Syracuse, NY
I am very pleased with Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Setting Foam. I have relaxed hair and it keeps my hair smooth without drying alcohol or stickiness. I can use this to twist my hair either wet or dry and it looks like a professional job. There is no unpleasant scent and a little goes a long way. I hope this product is never discontinued.
Rakeemah W.
I love this product , I use it when I want to doobie my hair. It works on damp or dry hair. I simply add 1 pump to the section and roll it. I either sit under the hair dryer or let it air dry overnight, then take down my hair and wrap it for a while then, waalaa. My hair is full and super bouncy
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York
I love this product and I bought 3 of these. I also love products that are foamy and that foam up. RECOMEND!!!!
Sharonda H.
Lansing, MI
I kinky/coarse hair . Do you think this product would work on my hair type?