BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #29 in Hair Serums

Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum, 2 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

Natalee C.
ansonia
I recently bought this product to try a roller set.This styling foam exceeded my expectations.I have almost under my armpit hair length locs.i used perm rods and sat under and at home dryer for 40 Mom and then slept with them in all night.my hair was so curly,bouncy,and shiny the next day.No sticky residue and so light for my curls. This product is a must highly recommend it.❤️❤️❤️😍😍❤️
Melissa S.
Glen Head
Unfortunately this hair serum didn’t cut it for me. I really didn’t see an improvement in my hair texture. I only used it twice so maybe I need to use it more to see an improvement. Personally on my hair texture this didn’t seam to help much. I usually have good results with there other hair products, unfortunately not this one.
Shaziah N.
Carol's daughter is a great brand for people with natural hair. It provides great moisture, strengthens hair and this product specifically helps with heat damage. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Aironna G.
This was really helpful for my hair( weave ) Most of the time flat irons get very hot and they can cause a kind of burning smell left on your hair. With this product I use it about 10-30 minutes before flat ironinh. The heat does not damage my hair and I am left with a great texture of hair. I would assuredly give this product a 5/5
jazzmyn b.
Duluth, GA
I wouldn’t say I’m in love with this product. I’m a true believer that products works best when you use it with the entire line. This product was a little heavy paired with the other products. I haven’t given up hope and plan to use it again with the entire Carol’s Daughter line.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
If you use alot of heated styling tools then you really need to try this Carols Daughter heat protection spray. It really works. I used to use so much styling tools on my hair without any protection until i tried this. My hair looks and feels healthier and less damaged. This product stopped the breakage and dryness that my hair tools created. The only thing that is just a small issue is the price of this product is alittle high for the quantity you recieve. Other then that i will continue to recommend and purchase this product.
Tina T.
My hair is natural so I don’t use hot tools often but when I do I like my hair to be smooth and shiny. That’s exactly what you get with this product. It smells great and it doesn’t weigh your hair down. I love that it has a heat protectant.
L. Naisula S.
Pullman, WA
I love this product! I have 4c natural hair no added colors or dyes. It keeps my hair protected and moisturized for a long time after adding heat to my hair I see no heat damage even when I straighten my hair multiple times in a month.
no n.
Great heat protectant, I users this before I blow dry my hair. Very cute bottle, I got this product from Target on sale. Very nice sent, did very good with my blowout, and if it came in a bigger bottle I would get this again
Chouree L.
Saint Paul
This is a nice serum that I like to use before styling my hair. For me, I spray it all over my hair, careful not to use too much or else my hair would weigh down. Afterwards, i massage it into my hair and let it absorb a few minutes before I style my hair. Sometimes I curl my hair afterwards so it helps that it protects my hair from the heat. Other times, I use it as a hair serum and just braid my hair. I noticed that this helps my hair gets soft crinkles/waves. It’s great when you’re in a hurry.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this make your hair oily?
Channalee P.
I haven't been able to find this in stores in a while, where is it sold?
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Did this work well for ya'll ? I'm so afraid of heat damage.