BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #26 in Hair Serums

Carol's Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum, 2 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

Natalee C.
ansonia
I recently bought this product to try a roller set.This styling foam exceeded my expectations.I have almost under my armpit hair length locs.i used perm rods and sat under and at home dryer for 40 Mom and then slept with them in all night.my hair was so curly,bouncy,and shiny the next day.No sticky residue and so light for my curls. This product is a must highly recommend it.❤️❤️❤️😍😍❤️
Melissa S.
Glen Head
Unfortunately this hair serum didn’t cut it for me. I really didn’t see an improvement in my hair texture. I only used it twice so maybe I need to use it more to see an improvement. Personally on my hair texture this didn’t seam to help much. I usually have good results with there other hair products, unfortunately not this one.
The F.
This could be better, it seems like the youtubers hype it up to much and it leaves my hair extremely oily, it may have been a bad batch though so I may have to give it a try. Cant really tell if it’s effective though and I would only give this product a try if they send it to me for free
Elene E.
Minneapolis
best hair products will keep your hair moisturized & yes this prouduct definitely met my expectations and even on hot days this product will last long and they price is kind of expensive but it is worth it, i give this product a 10/10 and i would definitely share it with family and friends.
L. [.
Pullman, WA
I love this product! I have 4c natural hair no added colors or dyes. It keeps my hair protected and moisturized for a long time after adding heat to my hair I see no heat damage even when I straighten my hair multiple times in a month.
Stephanie A.
Elgin , IL
When you have dry frizzy hair & your need something that’s going to help control and protect, this is good! I feel like you need to repair some of the damage that’s caused by the heat.. well at least prevent anymore from happening.
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
I like this a lot. A lot of the sprays that are supposed to protect my hair from the heat, seem to dry it out instead. But this seemed to protect it but also leave it soft and silky and well hydrated feeling. I like this brand!
Leila S.
I Loovveee the brand Carol’s Daughter ! They are so good for any and every type of hair ! This serum is good for when you are straightening your hair ! It last all day and doesn’t let frizz get any control ! Sooo great I would defiantly buy over and over !
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
The macadamia heat protection is amazing! Oh really exceeded all expectations and gave my hair protection far after my blowout and straighten. I totally recommend to everyone looking for everyone looking for a sleek, great smelling product!
Pretty T.
Fresno, CA
This serum helped my hair so much it was so dry and very damaged from using so much heat on it. But I’ve noticed a significant difference in my heat styling routine using this amazing product. :) I recommend this.