Carol's Daughter Love Butter Healing Body Balm uploaded by Keziah G.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Blended with Shea ButterCocoa ButterSweet Almond Oil and more, this original collection all-over body balm instantly nourishes skin, leaving it silky soft. The spicy scent of Cinnamon, Clove and Frankincense, captures the feeling of passion and love.

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum) 0890J1322801. Ingredients may vary.

• How is this and where is it available at 1 Answers
catherine b.
Montrose, MO
Love this body balm!! It smells good and made my skin soft. It was a splurge buy buy I was pleasantly surprised. It was better than I expected, this brand is new to me! I bought this at target. Price was affordable.
Natoshia D.
Got this for my daughters out of control hair and she loves it and loves the smell and how much her hair has improved! Good value with a even better company value!!! Love carols daughter!!!
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
It makes your skin feel so supple! Has a light scent that isn't overpowering and last pretty much through out the day.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
I love the scent and how moisturized my body felt after using this body Butter this is also one of my favorite brands
Senia J.
Chino
Love this brand....... seriously the the results are so amazing. Can't buy any other brand
Ruth C.
San salvador
My hair repair in a one week ... its very easy use and my hair look great. My personal opinion, i did a new opportunity for my hair
sai m.
Absolute favorite thing about this is it's so cool... Perfect for me...... Love it so much............
tabetha T.
How is this and where is it available at