BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Loc Butter intensely moisturizes twits, coils, braids and locs. The blend of natural Shea and Cocoa Butters and Soybean Oil deeply conditions hair while giving it a whole lot more shine. Made with the right balance of Beeswax to help prevent build-up. see more...

• "It smells great too." in 1 review
  • "This product has done wonders for my long thick hair and I use it daily on my hair and my daughter's." in 1 review
Kuukua W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have come to terms with the fact that most of the products from the Carol's daughter line won't work for my hair. since my hair is thick, I need a lot of moisture, and this leave-in did not do much to retain moisture and my curl pattern
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has done wonders for my long thick hair and I use it daily on my hair and my daughter's. The purity of the ingredients is what I really appreciate since my daughter has various allergies and is not affected by CD products at all. Since using it, my locks are fuller, thicker, and the nice citrusy smell is a plus. I plan to order more and wish there were larger sizes available. Fifteen bucks is a bit much for the size, but I'm not complaining because this is a QUALITY product!
TAira W.
Norristown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aside for Mango and Lime loc gel, I use loc butter on my locs. However, I'm not too fond of beeswax because of buildup, but I can say that I haven't had a bunch of build-up with this product. Smells good too!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on my boyfriend's locs before. His hair likes it, although it feels a bit heavy on my locs. It smells great too.
Marie A.
This product is great, it smells good, and feels good. The ingredients are natural and you can't go wrong with it.
Theresa H.
North York , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing.. I recommended this product to my friend and she loves it as she is always doing twists outs.