BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Intensely moisturizes twists, coils, braids and locs. The blend of natural Shea and Cocoa Butters and Soybean Oil deeply conditions hair while giving it a whole lot more shine. Made with the right balance of Beeswax to help prevent build-up.

Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glycine Soja ( Soybean) Oil, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao ( Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii ( Shea Butter), Fragrance (Parfum), Annatto Seed Extract. Ingredients may vary.

Carol's Daughter LOC Butter Shaping Pomade Hairdress
  • "This product has done wonders for my long thick hair and I use it daily on my hair and my daughter's." in 1 review
  • "It smells great too." in 1 review
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
I used to SWEAR by this stuff when my locs first started! It smells great, feels good on my hair, everything. The ONLY reason I stopped using it was because it has beeswax in it, and I didn’t want to create tons of build up in my locs. Wish it didn’t have beeswax and was just a great moisturizing Loc oil, because I truly loved the smell and feel of this product!
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
I use this sometimes when I do my two strand twist and I really like this product, it gives really good moisture and I like the consistency of it. Carols Daughter makes really good products for the price point.
\särˈeyę' Y.
I do not have dreadlocks. But I do use this product on my natural hair and it is super Duper moisturizing. I won hundred percent recommend to anyone with natural hair to buy. It is great for kinky natural hair and it's super moisturizing so a little bit does go a long way.
chanel M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like this product it is very light and it makes my hair very shiny Although it doesn't hold the moisture in my hair but if you wantes a little bit more luster to your hair this product is good for that.
DONNA V.
This product has done wonders for my long thick hair and I use it daily on my hair and my daughter's. The purity of the ingredients is what I really appreciate since my daughter has various allergies and is not affected by CD products at all. Since using it, my locks are fuller, thicker, and the nice citrusy smell is a plus. I plan to order more and wish there were larger sizes available. Fifteen bucks is a bit much for the size, but I'm not complaining because this is a QUALITY product!
Kuukua W.
I have come to terms with the fact that most of the products from the Carol's daughter line won't work for my hair. since my hair is thick, I need a lot of moisture, and this leave-in did not do much to retain moisture and my curl pattern
Joline V.
Lancaster, PA
I love this smell but beware it attracts bees in the summer. Nothing moisturizes like this. It's almost too good at its job so a little goes a VERY long way. This means that you get major bang for your buck on the cost. I've also used it as a skin moisturizer for overly dry areas like knees or elbows.
TAira W.
Norristown, PA
Aside for Mango and Lime loc gel, I use loc butter on my locs. However, I'm not too fond of beeswax because of buildup, but I can say that I haven't had a bunch of build-up with this product. Smells good too!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I've used this on my boyfriend's locs before. His hair likes it, although it feels a bit heavy on my locs. It smells great too.
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
I use this every day whether I'm wearing my hair up or down. It smooths frizz and flyaways and doesn't look greasy.
Jasmine L.
Temple hills, MD
how great of a loc butter this is verses other brands? and does this make your hair itchy or flake ?

Walmart