Carol's Daughter Loc Butter

20-YEAR FAVORITE

how great of a loc butter this is verses other brands? and does this make your hair itchy or flake ?
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Loc Butter!
Product Highlights
This product has done wonders for my long thick hair and I use it daily on my hair and my daughter's.in reviews
It smells great too.in reviews
Missouri City, TX
The loc butter is my go to to retwist my dreadlocks. I love this stuff. It works the best on my hair. It’s a little pricey at about $16 but it lasts.
Berea, KY
I use this every day whether I'm wearing my hair up or down. It smooths frizz and flyaways and doesn't look greasy.
Denver, CO
I used to SWEAR by this stuff when my locs first started! It smells great, feels good on my hair, everything. The ONLY reason I stopped using it was because it has beeswax in it, and I didn’t want to create tons of build up in my locs. Wish it didn’t have beeswax and was just a great moisturizing Loc oil, because I truly loved the smell and feel of this product!
I have come to terms with the fact that most of the products from the Carol's daughter line won't work for my hair. since my hair is thick, I need a lot of moisture, and this leave-in did not do much to retain moisture and my curl pattern
EAST NORRITON, PA
Aside for Mango and Lime loc gel, I use loc butter on my locs. However, I'm not too fond of beeswax because of buildup, but I can say that I haven't had a bunch of build-up with this product. Smells good too!
Tallahassee
Purchased at: Walgreens
Carols Daughters is one of my favorite natural hair brands. Fell in love many year ago
Kansas City
This product is soft oily and smells great my hair is coiled and thick also it will have your hair moisturizers and curling up good it’s cheap so worth the price
Flint, MI
I use this sometimes when I do my two strand twist and I really like this product, it gives really good moisture and I like the consistency of it. Carols Daughter makes really good products for the price point.
Lansing, MI
This product is amazing! It has a pleasant scent & works very well with my hair texture!
Lancaster, PA
I love this smell but beware it attracts bees in the summer. Nothing moisturizes like this. It's almost too good at its job so a little goes a VERY long way. This means that you get major bang for your buck on the cost. I've also used it as a skin moisturizer for overly dry areas like knees or elbows.