BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

• I love this product. Very strong scent. smelling it will ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try products from this brand for som...1 Answers
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This product has seemed to have really helped with my dry scalp it also makes my hair super soft. I really like that it's not only moisturizing for my scalp but it's also moisturizing for my hair. It doesn't leave my hair greasy with an unpleasant non-natural shine. I noticed results within a week of using it and will continue to use it. I highly recommend this hair oil.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
For a long I have struggled with dandruff and dry scalp to the point I had maybe thought it was psoriasis. After using this product regularly, it was confirmed that was just some dry skin. This product has changed my life. It is affordable yet pricey but you can’t put a price on good hair.
Christina O.
When I was waiting for my hair to grow a friend suggested this to give myself scalp massages. I’m glad she did. It smells great. I would do it before a shampoo night. Not only did or moisturize my scalp. It helped promote healthy hair growth.
Melinda L.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this product. Very strong scent. smelling it will open up your nostrils. This product is great for hot oil treatments, it tingles when you apply and it super refreshing. oiling your scalp or using this to seal in moisture works great.
Melissa A.
Arab, AL
It is a nice invigorating scent. It applies to your hair easily and combs thru. I haven't noticed an increase in hair growth, but I love how soft & silky it makes my hair feel.
Zsanette O.
Palmdale, CA
I've always been a fan of this line of products and this elixir was not disappointing. It provides moisture and shine without weighing my hair down. I love the smell and the texture isn't too greasy.
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH
I love, love, love this product. It smells great if you like rosemary scents. Keeps your scalp oiled and helps promote the growth of your hair.
Kamesha n.
Leaves hair feeling strong and smells good. It helped my hair grow and kept my scalp moisturized.
Leah B.
I've been wanting to try products from this brand for some time. Is this something that would work with all hair types/skin types?
Melinda L.