BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

• I love this product. Very strong scent. smelling it will ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try products from this brand for som...1 Answers
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
This is really good for your hair if you put it in before bed and put a cap over it. But really the best use is if you heated up and use it as a scalp treatment once a week. It really hydrates when it has been heat activated
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
I love how my hair and scalp feel after using this product. It smells great and has a light tingling sensation when you put it on. It’s also helped my scalp out with dryness. I would recommend for people with dry scalp.
Samantha S.
Henderson, NV
I'm a huge fan of this hair oil. I've had a bottle for 6 months and it's not even halfway empty yet. I wash my hair once a week and after it's dry I put the oil on my hands and massage it into my scalp and the ends of my hair. A little goes a long way. This promotes hair growth and prevents dandruff. I've used it on my legs as well foe added moisture after I shave.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
For a long I have struggled with dandruff and dry scalp to the point I had maybe thought it was psoriasis. After using this product regularly, it was confirmed that was just some dry skin. This product has changed my life. It is affordable yet pricey but you can’t put a price on good hair.
Christina O.
When I was waiting for my hair to grow a friend suggested this to give myself scalp massages. I’m glad she did. It smells great. I would do it before a shampoo night. Not only did or moisturize my scalp. It helped promote healthy hair growth.
Jazznea T.
I've been using this for years. I do not use any other sealant on my hair. It is very healthy for your hair and gives it a soft touch. I only use it once a week but people with thicker hairs it a couple of times a week or even every day. The new bottle is a 4 oz bottle and so I tried to boycott but I just didn't find anything better. This is a great product to keep hair healthy.
#Hair #Products #Like #Love #Oil #Natural #MustHave #Deal #affordable
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This product has seemed to have really helped with my dry scalp it also makes my hair super soft. I really like that it's not only moisturizing for my scalp but it's also moisturizing for my hair. It doesn't leave my hair greasy with an unpleasant non-natural shine. I noticed results within a week of using it and will continue to use it. I highly recommend this hair oil.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
It’s a great buy in a bottle. It really serves the name an elixir. Adds this great strength and beauty to your hair. Great for before and after wash. Everyday use too. Would not cause too much build up in the scalp. Wonderful
Brittany P.
Call Carol's daughter's products are great. If you have the money to buy these products that really do it. They are well worth the money in your time. That will have your hair looking great and just a couple uses.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
I have awful dandruff it runs in the family and also other skin issues and this stuff moisturizes the scalp and the hair it smells so good. Would recommend to those with dry hair and scalp
Leah B.
I've been wanting to try products from this brand for some time. Is this something that would work with all hair types/skin types?
Melinda L.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this product. Very strong scent. smelling it will open up your nostrils. This product is great for hot oil treatments, it tingles when you apply and it super refreshing. oiling your scalp or using this to seal in moisture works great.