BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter lisa's hair elixir restoring hair oil, 4.25 ounce. This fan favorite hair oil takes care of the last two phases as it rebalances and soothes the scalp. Basil oil strengthens, mint oil rejuvenates and eucalyptus oil clarifies. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Linda K.
Laurel
Great item to catch on sale. It does get right down to the root with the great applicator bottle, but it's a pricey step that I can skip, just not an essential to the health of my hair.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Yesssss I give this a 5. It is my must have when wearing braids/protective styles. Great way to keep the scalp clean, free of dryness. It's smells good, cooking to the scalp. Great for scalp massages.
Cheryl V.
WINSTON salem
I love this. I buy it whenever I see it. It doesn't make my hair feel greasy. It gives it a great shine. It keeps my scalp from getting dry.
Marylyn A.
Brawley, CA
This was my first product from CD, it made me a true fan. The quality of the products are amazing. The products are made with love
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Love this when I used it. Smells great. My hair responded well. Kept it from not being dry